NFL 2019-2020

I look forward to AB bring his circus atmosphere to the Pats. This is going to be entertaining.

This was all planned. Tampering and Collusion, NFL should investigate.

Patriots now have one of the best offenses in history. Easy SB champs now. Doubt I'll even watch. I like Tom Brady but the Patriots dynasty, while it may be the greatest in sports history, is downright boring.

So Antonio Brown has sh!t on three teams (Steelers, Bills, and Raiders) over the course of a few months. I’ve never really been a Patriots hater, but I’m gonna have a really hard time rooting for them in any game this year.

Patriots now have one of the best offenses in history. Easy SB champs now. Doubt I'll even watch. I like Tom Brady but the Patriots dynasty, while it may be the greatest in sports history, is downright boring.

Agreed.

I wouldn't be so sure to allege there was collusion in this, although it is amusing how predictable the ultimate result is. It'd be a pretty elaborate ploy by the Patriots, if so.

I agree that this makes the Pats even more overwhelming favorites to win the Super Bowl though. I'm mostly just hoping to see Daniel Jones do well this year.

Pretty elaborate theory without any facts at all!!

Pretty elaborate theory without any facts at all!!
It's called an opinion and they are legal.

Brown wanted to play for New England all along. I believe this was an orchestrated stunt, just like how Josh McDaniels screwed Indianapolis a little over a year ago.

Bellichick is the greatest coach in history bar none, but he's not ethical. And in America, being dirty and corrupt ultimately wins ... example: the current occupant of the residence on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in DC.

If Antonio Brown kneeled during the National Anthem, he'd be kicked out of the league. He hurls a racist slur at his coach on top of his many other shenanigans and he's likely gonna get rewarded with a ring.

**** the NFL.

It's called an opinion and they are legal.

Brown wanted to play for New England all along. I believe this was an orchestrated stunt, just like how Josh McDaniels screwed Indianapolis a little over a year ago.

Bellichick is the greatest coach in history bar none, but he's not ethical. And in America, being dirty and corrupt ultimately wins ... example: the current occupant of the residence on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in DC.

If Antonio Brown kneeled during the National Anthem, he'd be kicked out of the league. He hurls a racist slur at his coach on top of his many other shenanigans and he's likely gonna get rewarded with a ring.

**** the NFL.
So Brown forfeited 29 million in guaranteed to get 9 million guaranteed all as an elaborate plan to screw over the raiders,:confused::confused::confused:

So Brown forfeited 29 million in guaranteed to get 9 million guaranteed all as an elaborate plan to screw over the raiders,:confused::confused::confused:

To join the Patriots and get a ring. And, as quickly as the New England deal came together, I thin Bellichick was involved too. And now the Patriots are gonna cruise to an easy Super Bowl.

This sport has become boring with the same team winning every year.

And my main point is the NFL should open a tampering investigation, because this smells. If Bellichick is innocent, let an investigation clear him.

I've defended the Patriots a lot, but this one doesn't pass the smell test.

All I hope at this point is that Antonio Brown doesn't have his act together and triggers a meltdown in the Patriots locker room, even if that means the media's precious Kansas City Mahomies win the Super Bowl. Antonio Brown doesn't deserve to be rewarded for all this.

To join the Patriots and get a ring. And, as quickly as the New England deal came together, I thin Bellichick was involved too. And now the Patriots are gonna cruise to an easy Super Bowl.

And my main point is the NFL should open a tampering investigation, because this smells. If Bellichick is innocent, let an investigation clear him.

Highly disagree. This dude is a mess and is going to cause serious problems in New England. I really can’t believe they’re rolling with Josh Gordon and Antonio Brown. What a disaster

So Antonio Brown suddenly became all about winning and voluntarily gave up 20 million dollars? Yeah, that theory passes the smell test lmao

I’m always careful about being too optimistic or confident, but this is the best I’ve felt about the Patriots going into a season in a few years. If things go like they should, I think number seven may be coming pretty soon for us.

The feet incident was a nice touch! It sure fooled me. What an elaborate plan. I can't believe AB was able to keep this all on the down low. :D

Too bad AB wasn't eligible for tonight's game against Pittsburgh. Now, that would have been 'Must See' TV!

Since we're throwing out conspiracy theories on the AB subject.....

@AndyMarquisLive is absolutely correct. This was all pre-planned but it's much more elaborate than previously thought. I think it goes back years with AB's early history of problems with the Steelers. It was all fake. All of those displays of rebellion in Pittsburgh was just a farce. We were all fooled by the Steelers and AB's well thought out plan. I'm fact, everyone is still fooled but I have figured it all out. The Steelers and AB have been setting the stage for this moment for years. They now have a mole firmly planted in the heart of the Pats offense. Pittsburgh has never been able to break the juggernaut known as the New England Patriots. It's about to change. It's not going to happen overnight. AB still has to complete the transformation over to the ideal 'team player'. Once he's completed that transition, New England will offer him a contract for next year and beyond. AB will then go batshlt crazy again forcing the Pats hand causing an unconditional release. That's when the Steelers Coach Tomlin will step in and welcome AB back into the fold. All of the Pats secrets will then be known by the Steelers and the tide of the AFC will change forever. Just wait! :)

Piss poor tacking let's Washington jump out on the Birds

It’s gonna be tragic when we struggle next week at Miami because that’s what happens without fail when we go down there

Stay tuned for news about widespread rioting in suburban KC if this is true.

Back
Top Bottom