NFL 2019-2020

Wild Card Weekend Schedule:

Saturday Jan. 4:
Bills at Texans 4:35 ET (ABC/ESPN)
Titans at Patriots 8:15 ET (CBS)

Sunday Jan. 5:
Vikings at Saints 1:05 ET (Fox)
Seahawks at Eagles 4:40 ET (NBC)

A little weird they’re doing both AFC games on Saturday and both NFC games on Sunday, but I think they did that once a few years ago too.

This new TV deal is so weird. I'm not used to Wild Card Saturday not being on NBC.

Browns fired Freddie.

It needed to happen. He had no idea what he was doing and never learned from his mistakes. He showed no signs of growing into the role. No improvements. The team played awful these last few games which was the nail in the coffin for Freddie.

I was so damn happy when we first hired him. I thought he would be a really good coach. Boy was I wrong. I still like the guy, but he just doesn't have it. He's not a head coach.

I'm really curious to see who we go with next.

Wild Card Weekend Schedule:

Saturday Jan. 4:
Bills at Texans 4:35 ET (ABC/ESPN)
Titans at Patriots 8:15 ET (CBS)

Sunday Jan. 5:
Vikings at Saints 1:05 ET (Fox)
Seahawks at Eagles 4:40 ET (NBC)

A little weird they’re doing both AFC games on Saturday and both NFC games on Sunday, but I think they did that once a few years ago too.
I’m not sure I’ll be prepared for the first time the Texans make the Wild Card round and aren’t the Saturday 4:30 game.

Now that the stage is set who do you guys think will be in the Super Bowl and who is going to win?

Now that the stage is set who do you guys think will be in the Super Bowl and who is going to win?
Baltimore over San Francisco in a Super Bowl XLVII rematch. Not exactly going out on a limb picking both #1 seeds, but that’s who I think will be there.

I would like to see the Packers but Jimmy G and his boys are having a great season so I think it may be the 49ers...and I can live with that since the Rams are busy preparing for the 2021 Super Bowl.:)

Time to break these babies back out
usatsi_10542066_1920x1080_1136617539509.jpg

The New Orleans Saints will be the first 13-win team to have to play a Wild Card Weekend game since....the New Orleans Saints in the 2011 postseason. The two NFC teams that had first-round byes that year? Green Bay and San Francisco.

This statistic bodes well for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Nothing against @kkfan91, but the Seahawks aren't going to have much trouble with the Eagles. I'll definitely be back to eat crow on that if I'm wrong.

I think the NFC is tougher and more unpredictable. There isn't a big gap between the top four teams in the NFC. The 49ers looked great for most of the game last night and still barely survived. I can see any of the NFC teams minus Philly getting hot and advancing, especially this year when home field has mattered less. (Like most playoffs teams, the 49ers also lost more games at home than on the road.)

In the AFC, as much as I'm a Chiefs fan, I don't see them winning a championship game against the Ravens. And if they meet the Patriots, I still give the edge to Belichick and that defense.

The Seahawks only beat the Eagles 17-9 when they met earlier this year. Wentz is playing much better and the Seahawks are more beat up I may be a fan but it won't be a cakewalk for Seattle.

The Seahawks only beat the Eagles 17-9 when they met earlier this year. Wentz is playing much better and the Seahawks are more beat up I may be a fan but it won't be a cakewalk for Seattle.
Yeah, the Seahawks haven’t looked that great the last month or so. They got beaten pretty handily by the Rams a few weeks ago and lost to the Cardinals last week. Philly’s definitely got a shot.

Seahawks and Vikings are the 2 I like the most on the road through the NFC tree if they can advance out of the wildcard.

I don't think anyone other than the Chiefs will be able to make it past Baltimore for AFC.

Seahawks and Vikings are the 2 I like the most on the road through the NFC tree if they can advance out of the wildcard.

I don't think anyone other than the Chiefs will be able to make it past Baltimore for AFC.
I don’t see the Vikings going to the Superdome and knocking off the Saints. Cousins tends to soil himself against good teams, especially when it’s on national TV.

If there was an award for the defensive play of the year award this is it. And to top it off Greenlaw who's a rookie and 5th draft pick had 13 tackles. It's fun to be a 49ers fan again.:D

I don’t see the Vikings going to the Superdome and knocking off the Saints. Cousins tends to soil himself against good teams, especially when it’s on national TV.

He has soiled himself thus far, they're 9 point dogs to Saints right now. Rested all of their big names last week, if they can show up healthy with Cook and control clock, maybe just maybe. I think the confidence the Vikings would gain from knocking them off would have them playing their best football moving forward. Saints are really ***king good though and will have their noise machines on full blast in the Superdome.

In the AFC, as much as I'm a Chiefs fan, I don't see them winning a championship game against the Ravens. And if they meet the Patriots, I still give the edge to Belichick and that defense.

Honestly, I think Tennessee will take New England down. The Patriots don't look all that good right now.

I have to give the edge to the Chiefs right now myself. They had a fairly easy month of December aside from playing Brady, and beating New England probably gave them a ton of confidence heading into the postseason.

Honestly, I think Tennessee will take New England down. The Patriots don't look all that good right now.

I have to give the edge to the Chiefs right now myself. They had a fairly easy month of December aside from playing Brady, and beating New England probably gave them a ton of confidence heading into the postseason.

I think this too. Something just does not seem right with them. Tough to go against Foxboro and Belichick until I see it with my own eyes, but I think this may be the beginning of the end for them. Even if they squeak past the Titans, I think they're gone against KC.

I think this too. Something just does not seem right with them. Tough to go against Foxboro and Belichick until I see it with my own eyes, but I think this may be the beginning of the end for them. Even if they squeak past the Titans, I think they're gone against KC.

Both conferences are hard to pick, but I think this Super Bowl will be Packers vs. Chiefs.

I hope so. We spanked the Patriots at our place last season, but I know going to Foxboro in the playoffs is a lot different than a regular season game at home.

Tennessee is basically Foxboro South now, so that should help from an intel perspective. Our GM Jon Robinson came from there, Mike Vrabel played for Belichick during the Patriots’ first run of Super Bowls, and there are currently three former Patriots on the Titans roster (Logan Ryan, Malcolm Butler, and Dion Lewis). I think the Titans have a much better shot this weekend than when they went up there and got smoked in the playoffs two years ago.

I hope so. We spanked the Patriots at our place last season, but I know going to Foxboro in the playoffs is a lot different than a regular season game at home.

Tennessee is basically Foxboro South now, so that should help from an intel perspective. Our GM Jon Robinson came from there, Mike Vrabel played for Belichick during the Patriots’ first run of Super Bowls, and there are currently three former Patriots on the Titans roster (Logan Ryan, Malcolm Butler, and Dion Lewis). I think the Titans have a much better shot this weekend than when they went up there and got smoked in the playoffs two years ago.
Ryan Tannehill is also very familiar with the Patriots.

I want the niners to beat the pack and then I think they will come to nawlins for the NFCCG

I want the niners to beat the pack and then I think they will come to nawlins for the NFCCG
9ers have home field throughout Saints would head out there for the championship game and Saints would play Green Bay because seed 3 would play seed 2 as 4 or 5 would play 1

Back
Top Bottom