NFL 2021-22

Being a Pats fan has been rough this year, going 2-4 with three of the losses being by a total of nine points

Overall I like the direction the team is in, just not getting the right breaks

Las Vegas looks better without Jon Gruden.

Of course, they would've always been better off keeping Jack Del Rio.

Goldberg, err, Rich has it under control

35do6c99j3u71.jpg

The crowd seemed to behave fine once the severity of the situation was understood.

Since the hell when can they review a play after the next snap? Chaos here. I think there is a second on the clock.

I much prefer 16. But yeah, an even amount of home games is what is needed
Think how I feel as a Falcons fan. One of our home games was in damn London, and we got 7 actually at home…. 9 as as the away with that damn London as the other haha

Ruler of the sports world. Each and every Sunday planned around the NFL schedule. Hell yeah it's 👑!
Yep, I had to make the decision which one I was going to watch live between the Rams game, Chargers game, or the NASCAR race yesterday. Since it was a playoff race I chose the race and flipped back and forth between the football games.

The day started with a last-second game-winning field goal and ended with overtime. Don't get much better than that.
I didn't get to concentrate on any of the games yesterday until last night. We're repainting the basement/man cave so I had to take all the TV's down as we're going to reconfigure the setup. When all's said and done we'll have one wall with three TV's mounted and another with five. Ordered two more 32" Toshiba Fire TVs yesterday for the ancillary games. Those, along with the other four Toshiba's and two larger screens will allow for us to broadcast all live NFL games. Was shopping today for a 85" Samsung for the main viewing. Found what I want. Two paychecks away from purchase. The painting is going to take about another week to complete anyhow. Should be good to go around week #9.

The NFL games have been awesome this year as have many of the NCAA games. This past weekend was no exception.

Back
Top Bottom