NFL 2021-22

The Bills are letting the Titans stay around, and got Henry-ed. Will be interesting to see how they respond now.

Rarely do you see a TV crew get that badly faked. The camera followed Henry all the way into the end zone while Tannehill had the ball.

Seems like when the Titans blitz and bring the house, it disrupts the Bills' flow. When they sit back in a zone, Allen just picks them apart, as a top QB will.

Huge blown coverage by the Titans there, after they'd done a good job holding the Bills in check.

Hilarious trick play on the two point conversion there. Not sure why the Titans didn't seem to be playing that side of the field at all.

Tennessee has done a fine job staying in this one, as they are outgunned. Allen has done a good job staying patient.

Another good game tonight. Titans probably needed a TD there to keep pace, but we'll see.

Brian Griese doesn't have much personality, but he's becoming quite good at breaking down coverages and QB reads for the viewer.

Great game, gutsy performance by the Titans against a very good team. Should be a fun finish.

The Titans stood in the ring with a heavyweight favorite and just slowly but surely wore them down.

Henry is like a maxxed out Madden create a player that shouldn't be allowed.

FE846DF1-9143-4B2E-86B8-689900400F82.jpeg

Derrick Henry pregame photo

Chargers better rest up, then go to work on stopping the run during their bye week because that was a thorough a** kicking in Baltimore, not even close.

That's two weeks in a row where they've been gashed by a proficient running attack, both playoff caliber teams.

Chargers have been missing some key linebacker's on defense, and may want to make some free agent acquisitions that can help up the middle. On offense, it's getting a little too wild forcing it downfield, Herbert getting locked in on singular targets, please go back to balanced efficient offense distribute the football, utilize all the weapons as it opens up. They have a favorable schedule from here on in.

the Raiders, Carr made a handful of high-level throws in Denver playing more freely with Gruden gone, there always seemed to be some type of pressure with the impending sideline chewing that would go on between them, with that gone Carr looks alleviated to take risk and unleash his entire arsenal of throws as he sees it, clearly taking the reigns of that team playing with conviction. Pretty big win in Denver for them coming off that news, Broncos have been somewhat of a let down after the fast start, even though I think they're still a decent team overall with Bridgewater.

the Chiefs look to have (at the least) temporarily righted the ship at Football Team by only allowing 13 points, the turnovers and defensive struggles were unlikely to keep happening at the rate they were. So both Chargers/Raiders better start putting some distance in the win column if they want to a secure playoff position, even though it's fairly possible all 3 of these AFC West teams could be playoff bound should they all keep pace in the Wildcard. Chiefs have a tougher path schedule wise @Tennessee, Packers, Dallas, @Cincy @Denver @Vegas @SoFi, but we all know what they're capable of. They are still the most dangerous team in the NFL, more than capable of winning at any location at any time.

Other observations, the Browns are significantly better than their .500 record indicates (getting hit badly by injuries), the Arizona Cardinal's and LA Ram's continue to show they built for a Superbowl appearance, the Packers offseason Rodgers chatter and week 1 thrashing turned out to be just noise, the Saints and 49ers are unpredictable enigmas, Seattle's got problems with or without Russell Wilson, the Vikings/Kirk Cousins are underrated and only play close games, the Titans have begun re-establishing themselves in the AFC as the playoff threat of 2019 (they have a chance to keep that going this weekend against the Chiefs, the team they fell to during their magical playoff run, a big game for both teams on Sunday).

Fantasy football question....advice needed!

Darnold at NYG
Winston at Seattle
Keenum vs. Denver

If you have to pick two, which of these guys would you pick this week, and why? All three have favorable matchups. Darnold is probably the safest pick, from a fantasy perspective. Winston is inconsistent, and Keenum is a big unknown. I'm leaning towards Winston over Keenum, but the Browns homer in me wants to take a gamble on Case even though the weather might be a factor tonight.

What would you do? Help please!

Fantasy football question....advice needed!

Darnold at NYG
Winston at Seattle
Keenum vs. Denver

If you have to pick two, which of these guys would you pick this week, and why? All three have favorable matchups. Darnold is probably the safest pick, from a fantasy perspective. Winston is inconsistent, and Keenum is a big unknown. I'm leaning towards Winston over Keenum, but the Browns homer in me wants to take a gamble on Case even though the weather might be a factor tonight.

What would you do? Help please!

Darnold and Winston. NYG are banged up beyond belief, time of possession should be in Carolina's offense favor, and Darnold is having his best year. Seattle's defense is subpar, Winston's production has been wildly good or wildly bad, but I'd be willing to take the chance on it coming off a bye in that matchup.

Browns have all the energy of this game going in their favor. why in the world did I pick Broncos in pick'em lol

Browns have all the energy of this game going in their favor. why in the world did I pick Broncos in pick'em lol

If it stays this way, this guy will regret it more.

Back
Top Bottom