NFL 2021-22

That's the correct review call in that instance. As usual the NBC rules analyst is on point. There was nothing clear and convincing to overturn.

Lol what are you doing 43? Just go for it man, you get cutback on you get cutback on, just let him waltz into the endzone otherwise

Saints could have easily won this game, instead it goes south on 4 INT's every time they got momentum, that's probably the end of the Taysom Hill experiment in New Orleans.

Saints could have easily won this game, instead it goes south on 4 INT's every time they got momentum, that's probably the end of the Taysom Hill experiment in New Orleans.
He's going to start, the man just received a contract extension as well.

Peyton's arrogance over that move will cost him.

He's going to start, the man just received a contract extension as well.

Peyton's arrogance over that move will cost him.

What is arrogant about it? They need a QB. Winston & Siemian have no upside or potential.

FFqDqgTXoAEcbpK

Many are blaming it on the receivers and Hill did not have Kamara, which hurts badly. Now an RPO with Hill and Kamara could be effective. However, when it comes down to defenses stacking the box will Hill be able to make the needed throws consistently. Well to be honest, the Saints are banged up badly on offense.

Hill is a gifted player, but lets be real. He's not as good of a QB as Winston nor Siemian in some tighter window throws. Hill can throw, he has the arm strength, but lacks the touch needed. Just from what I've seen him play in previous games. He kept them in the game, but threw it all away in the 4th quarter.

LMAO.

Hill has thrown more INTs in one game than Winston in seven.
No need to be a jerk about it. Hill is an important piece of the offense. I passed out after the 1st quarter but every other time Hill has played he’s looked good.

FFqDqgTXoAEcbpK

Many are blaming it on the receivers and Hill did not have Kamara, which hurts badly. Now an RPO with Hill and Kamara could be effective. However, when it comes down to defenses stacking the box will Hill be able to make the needed throws consistently. Well to be honest, the Saints are banged up badly on offense.

Hill is a gifted player, but lets be real. He's not as good of a QB as Winston nor Siemian in some tighter window throws. Hill can throw, he has the arm strength, but lacks the touch needed. Just from what I've seen him play in previous games. He kept them in the game, but threw it all away in the 4th quarter.
He’s a gadget guy, not a permanent starting QB. There’s a reason Jameis came in and won the job despite having the much smaller contract.

No need to be a jerk about it. Hill is an important piece of the offense. I passed out after the 1st quarter but every other time Hill has played he’s looked good.
I'm not being a jerk, I've watched more of Jameis than anyone else here.

His impact this season for the Saints is vastly undervalued. He still has the sixth best QBR in the NFL and has been out for five weeks now.

Has he had some bone-headed throws, damn skippy, but his growth in those seven games with a 5-2 record without a #1 receiver is mad impressive. However, if that was him throwing those picks last night, the forum would have eaten that up.

New Orleans is gonna have to get a QB in the draft or free agency. Hill is a Swiss Army Knife and his value shouldn't be understated, but Jameis Winston isn't the long term answer.

New Orleans is gonna have to get a QB in the draft or free agency. Hill is a Swiss Army Knife and his value shouldn't be understated, but Jameis Winston isn't the long term answer.
Why do that when Winston, while not perfect was keeping them in and winning games?

Not to mention, they can sign him for less than trading for the likes of Wilson or Rodgers? Wilson would be good with a fully healthy o-line of New Orleans, which is really good. The Saints would be a wild-card easily, but not with Hill as the QB.

Why do that when Winston, while not perfect was keeping them in and winning games?

Not to mention, they can sign him for less than trading for the likes of Wilson or Rodgers? Wilson would be good with a fully healthy o-line of New Orleans, which is really good. The Saints would be a wild-card easily, but not with Hill as the QB.

Apples and oranges. Jameis Winston also had Alvin Kamara, which took pressure off him, and was surrounded by a healthier, better team.

New Orleans is depleted right now. Not to mention, most of Jameis Winston's interceptions are on him with boneheaded throws. One of those interceptions last night was Hill's own man knocking the ball into the hands of the defense, and another was just a great defensive play from Dallas.

Plus, Dallas is a team that's going to the playoffs and is very much a Super Bowl threat. Jameis Winston beat the Packers because Erin Rodgers literally didn't care in that game, beat a Patriots team that was still struggling to find its rhythm, lost to a really really really bad Carolina Panthers team, beat a bad Seahawks team that didn't have Russ, lost to the mediocre Giants, and got high praise for his performance against a Jacksonville team that's having one of the worst two year runs in the history of professional sports.

I mean, are we just gonna forget about how terrible Jameis played against a lousy Panthers team when knocking Hill for playing bad against a legitimate Super Bowl threat (DAL)?

It's crazy to pretend Jameis Winston is the long term answer for any team. Not to mention, on top of inconsistencies in the past and being fairly injury prone, Winston's character is problematic and could yield more league suspensions at any time (and definitely would if the NFL brass wasn't misogynistic and took crimes against women as seriously as they take everything else).

Hill reminds me of a faster more athletic version of Tebow w/arm strength

Gardner Minshew starting for an injured Jalen Hurts

Not to throw in the towel on my own team, but Chargers lose today to the Bengals sliding back to .500 after the start they got off to, it's pretty much over with, even if they somehow sneak their way into the Wildcard, they just don't have the personnel on defense, worst rush defense in the league.

High-powered offense and Herbert is obviously the future, but Staley & Telesco still have some building to do imo.

And we have a QB controversy in Philly

Back
Top Bottom