NFL 2021-22

Every time I want to think how mediocre the Raiders have been, I feel better about myself when Dan Snyder and the Football Team are brought to my mind.

They would be cool playing at a rebuilt RFK Stadium location.

I saw that too. It will be interesting to see how this all turns out. Obviously, people that don't like him will be excited about his departure. People that liked him "like Tom Brady" will stand up for him as much as they can, and people like me that didn't pay much attention to him to start with will just be interested in seeing how this all pans out. If it is proven that he is actually not healthy and playing could have prolonged his injury or made it worse, then he may not be done playing for TB...or at least he may have pretty good grounds for a lawsuit. Only he knows how bad his injury felt yesterday.

The frontrunner for the Jags HC job is …

Bill O’Brien.

Seriously.

Nobody serious wants to coach under Trent Baalke and Baalke is demanding they pursue O’Brien.

I am ****** done if this happens.

What’s wrong with Bill O’Brien again? At least they’ll have a chance at the playoffs, something that doesn’t usually happen in Jacksonville.

I’m confused who you think is a better option besides Jack Del Rio or David Garrard.

BoB would probably be a decent hire if he isn’t given GM duties. I don’t think it really went downhill for him at Houston until he took over that role.

Not a worldbeating HC at all but he could bring some respectability back to the organization.

BoB would probably be a decent hire if he isn’t given GM duties. I don’t think it really went downhill for him at Houston until he took over that role.

Not a worldbeating HC at all but he could bring some respectability back to the organization.
Respected coaches don’t want to go to Jacksonville because of Trent Baalke, and Baalke appears to be all in on O’Brien.

It’s probably going to come down to BoB being the only option.

Baalke is a problem. He was in SF. And he was installed by Urban Meyer. The warning signs are all out there that this team will continue to be among the worst in history for the next several years.

What’s wrong with Bill O’Brien again? At least they’ll have a chance at the playoffs, something that doesn’t usually happen in Jacksonville.

I’m confused who you think is a better option besides Jack Del Rio or David Garrard.
Pederson, Caldwell, Leftwich.

Leftwich would be beneficial since he was a QB, has worked with Brady, and could help develop Trevor Lawrence.

if the Jags retain Baalke and hire O’Brien, I hope Lawrence demands a trade for his own good. Make those two clowns build an organization from scratch.

Pederson, Caldwell, Leftwich.

Leftwich would be beneficial since he was a QB, has worked with Brady, and could help develop Trevor Lawrence.

if the Jags retain Baalke and hire O’Brien, I hope Lawrence demands a trade for his own good. Make those two clowns build an organization from scratch.
But I thought Lawrence is the worst QB in Jaguar history, which is amazing since Blaine Gabbert was a thing

But I thought Lawrence is the worst QB in Jaguar history, which is amazing since Blaine Gabbert was a thing
He won’t have a chance to improve if they surround him with ****.

Lawrence should ask for a trade immediately if they hire Bill O’Brien. This franchise will never produce a winning team again.

Jets are way better of a franchise than the Giants haha. Especially the Darrelle Revis/Bart Scott CANT WAIT era
They’ve never even won the AFC.

Jets and Giants are tied for the worst record over the last five seasons. I’d say the Jets are marginally better right now but neither are going anywhere anytime soon.

They’ve never even won the AFC.

Jets and Giants are tied for the worst record over the last five seasons. I’d say the Jets are marginally better right now but neither are going anywhere anytime soon.

Nah I just hate the Giants. Sorry. Really I hate every team in the AFC East.

Jets definitely are terrible but have good colors and I like their past & ownership group

They did win a Super Bowl which was valid starting in ‘66?

Last edited:
Nah I just hate the Giants. Sorry. Really I hate every team in the AFC East.

Jets definitely are terrible but have good colors and I like their past & ownership group

They did win a Super Bowl which was valid starting in ‘66?
Tbh the NFC East is the most hatable division in football. Especially as often as they’re on national TV.

Yeah, but they won before the merger was completed so they technically never won the AFC and haven’t done anything else since, I think they only have a couple of division titles too. Just one of those quirky trivia facts.

I agree the early Rex Ryan teams were pretty fun and the colors are solid.

Tbh the NFC East is the most hatable division in football. Especially as often as they’re on national TV.

Yeah, but they won before the merger was completed so they technically never won the AFC and haven’t done anything else since, I think they only have a couple of division titles too. Just one of those quirky trivia facts.

I agree the early Rex Ryan teams were pretty fun and the colors are solid.
Every Cowboys game is national. And now that they’re an elite team, that’s gonna get worse. I bet they have at least six primetime games next year, and the Eagles and Redskins will probably have at least four.

Just infuriating.

271123413_2712703145690970_5612577046242283222_n.jpg

Excellent article.....

One of my favorite lines comes in the first paragraph......

Steelers fans wrote "THANK YOU BEN" on very large placards, proving that they had at last mastered spelling the name BEN after 18 seasons.

:XXROFL:

Tennessee M1 Abrams is back. 😬

Hopefully we won’t need him too much against the Texans but it’s good to know he’s available if we do. Really hoping to lock down that #1 seed, especially considering Mike Vrabel is 8-0 as head coach coming off a bye/long week.

Yeah, a lot of them are actually the same people. Weird stuff in Pennsylvania

They care more about winning sports games than morality and decency. Hell, Philadelphia trashes its own city when they win a championship.

The fans are the primary reason I don't root for the Steelers or Eagles.

Pittsburgh sports fans are a damn cult, and Philadelphia is the worst ****hole I've ever been to in my life and I'd be content if I never had to go there ever again.

They care more about winning sports games than morality and decency. Hell, Philadelphia trashes its own city when they win a championship.

The fans are the primary reason I don't root for the Steelers or Eagles.

Pittsburgh sports fans are a damn cult, and Philadelphia is the worst ****hole I've ever been to in my life and I'd be content if I never had to go there ever again.
download.jpeg

I didn't think the AB craziness could reach a higher level after Sunday. Each day proves me very very wrong. Now it comes out he hooked up a covid+ toilet licker before the game... 🤔 🤣

I didn't think the AB craziness could reach a higher level after Sunday. Each day proves me very very wrong. Now it comes out he hooked up a covid+ toilet licker before the game... 🤔 🤣

Just another day in the life of AB. There was a time I had empathy for him. Those days are long gone. As a Steelers fan I've heard about most all of his crap since the beginning. The guy is obviously screwed up. He needs help and actual friends that could steer him in that direction. I think he had one in Brady. I'm not a Brady fan but that guy went out of his way several times for AB. Hell, he took him in under his own roof. AB continues to burn every bridge he crosses self absorbed in his bizarro world. Even so, I completely believe that we'll see him on the field again. It seems there always a team that thinks they have the answer when it comes to him. He's proven each and every one of them wrong. This will eventually all end tragically. It's only a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom