NFL 2021-22

Just another day in the life of AB. There was a time I had empathy for him. Those days are long gone. As a Steelers fan I've heard about most all of his crap since the beginning. The guy is obviously screwed up. He needs help and actual friends that could steer him in that direction. I think he had one in Brady. I'm not a Brady fan but that guy went out of his way several times for AB. Hell, he took him in under his own roof. AB continues to burn every bridge he crosses self absorbed in his bizarro world. Even so, I completely believe that we'll see him on the field again. It seems there always a team that thinks they have the answer when it comes to him. He's proven each and every one of them wrong. This will eventually all end tragically. It's only a matter of time.

Brady went above and beyond for AB with two teams. And now AB takes to his social media seemingly claiming TB was in on it with his trainer to rip off AB. Crazy.

I think some team will continue take a chance on him, because the guy is talented. But he clearly needs some kind of help.

ESPN saves another buck by hiring college football announcers.
It’s their most veteran football announcing crew of all and they only have one main NFL crew for MNF. That’s not unreasonable, but they would understandably be worn down calling games in Arlington and Pasadena on NYE and NYD last week, and then have to prep and call two games again this week with the national title on Monday night.

Kicking a FG down 7 inside of five minutes to go and giving the ball back to the KC offense still needing a TD is something, for sure. Heck of a whimper for Fangio to go out on.

It’s their most veteran football announcing crew of all and they only have one main NFL crew for MNF. That’s not unreasonable, but they would understandably be worn down calling games in Arlington and Pasadena on NYE and NYD last week, and then have to prep and call two games again this week with the national title on Monday night.

Kicking a FG down 7 inside of five minutes to go and giving the ball back to the KC offense still needing a TD is something, for sure. Heck of a whimper for Fangio to go out on.

Nah, it’s dumb to have them call NFL games when there’s the Championship game on Monday. Coulda just used NFL Network announcers or something else in my opinion.

Whelp... Chargers/Raiders for the chance to run the playoff table tonight, if it's anything like the earlier season meeting I like our chances.

That’s game.

I highly doubt it will happen, but the prospect of a Disgrace of Gijón-esque flexed SNF game is amusing.

Colts down large to the Jags with a trip to the playoffs on the line, didn't see that one coming

My team sucked so bad this year yet here we are again with another winning season. We're too spoiled here in western PA. LMAO

Steelers MVP!

Attachments

• FIsN2FsWYAUAT7-.jpeg
    FIsN2FsWYAUAT7-.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom