NFL 2021-22

Patriots playing on opening preseason night

…and Cam fumbles on the opening drive lmao

I saw you guys mention fantasy football in another thread. Any interest? If we can get a dozen members, I'll gladly start a league for R-F members on ESPN and invite whoever wants to play!

@Snappy D @REBS31 @RacerrecaR @ToyYoda

^ I think you guys all suggested interest in that thread. And anyone else is obviously welcome too, open invitation for all of you

I saw you guys mention fantasy football in another thread. Any interest? If we can get a dozen members, I'll gladly start a league for R-F members on ESPN and invite whoever wants to play!

^ I think you guys all suggested interest in that thread. And anyone else is obviously welcome too, open invitation for all of you
I'm in....
If you create it I will join regardless of the rules and whatnot. I would strongly prefer a live draft where we can all agree on a day & time, though.

I'm in....
If you create it I will join regardless of the rules and whatnot. I would strongly prefer a live draft where we can all agree on a day & time, though.

Oh for sure! Live draft is a must.

The rules will be basic, but I strongly prefer a 2-QB league (specifically 1 QB and 1 OP so you aren't forced to start two quarterbacks if you don't want to). I never cared much for one QB leagues. Like when you take a look at the available free agents and there's a dozen starting QBs, but the best free agent running backs are mediocre backups, that's a problem. Especially since real football is so QB driven, it makes no sense to minimize that position in fantasy IMO.

Oh for sure! Live draft is a must.

The rules will be basic, but I strongly prefer a 2-QB league (specifically 1 QB and 1 OP so you aren't forced to start two quarterbacks if you don't want to). I never cared much for one QB leagues. Like when you take a look at the available free agents and there's a dozen starting QBs, but the best free agent running backs are mediocre backups, that's a problem. Especially since real football is so QB driven, it makes no sense to minimize that position in fantasy IMO
How many teams are you thinking? I prefer the 2 QB system too but that can be rough in a 16-team league especially if more than a handful aren't fantasy football veterans

Oh yeah, this reminds me, I said I would run a weekly picks contest this year if there is enough interest. Who would be down for that?

Thanks for the invite @2 Sweet but I’m already in 3 fantasy leagues this year. I’d probably have a horrible time keeping up with them all if I add a 4th.

I'm in. been drafting on Yahoo on-demand free leagues just for kicks but won't monitor those much.

Oh yeah, this reminds me, I said I would run a weekly picks contest this year if there is enough interest. Who would be down for that?

This sounds like fun too. I'm in.

I'd still like to see him land somewhere.

I know he's better than some of the QBs in the league.

I mean, Nathan Peterman is still around for crying out loud lol (and as a backup on my favorite team at that)

Dr5fH07WsAEpTln.jpg:large

Either the Jaguars have the worst defense in the history of football or Jaemis Winston's second act will look as ungodly as Michael Vick's second act.

I know it's preseason and Jacksonville's defense/secondary is pretty rough, but wow, Marquez Callaway looks DAMN good

I know it's preseason and Jacksonville's defense/secondary is pretty rough, but wow, Marquez Callaway looks DAMN good

Jaemis Winston looks like an MVP-caliber quarterback.

But again, the Jags are very very very bad. Trevor Lawrence is throwing the ball to mannequins.

Jaemis Winston looks like an MVP-caliber quarterback.

But again, the Jags are very very very bad. Trevor Lawrence is throwing the ball to mannequins.

Their receivers really aren't bad. I think that offense has some decent talent at the skill positions. The defense is bad though lol

New Orleans looks like Kansas City with Jaemis Winston at QB. They look like the NY Jets with Taysom Hill.

The choice is clear. Go with Winston and go to the playoffs.

All the ingredients are in place for the Jacksonville Jaguars to be the worst team in NFL history. Just pack it in, move to London and end the misery.

All the ingredients are in place for the Jacksonville Jaguars to be the worst team in NFL history. Just pack it in, move to London and end the misery.

I know you love hyperbole, but come on, they aren't even the worst team in their division. I'll be shocked if Jacksonville has a worse record than Houston this year.

Back
Top Bottom