NFL 2021-22

Huge forced fumble recovery, they have to drive down the field here, plenty of time

E-3KwusXEAA8t3-

Crazy Swift rumor

Fantastic game, one in which as a neutral fan I hate it for the losers. The Bucs' pass rush was crucial, Dak played incredible when he often had little to no time.

Brady is Brady. What more can you say?

Definitely right on the edge of offensive PI. I can see it either way.

Beautiful throw, and I can understand why Dallas might be upset at no call, but that was borderline. I would always prefer no call in those situations. Refs have a tendency to get flag happy and manipulate the outcome of the game, so it's always nice to see no call unless it's blatantly obvious.

Me: “so glad DeAndre Hopkins and JJ Watt are out of our division!”

Schedule: “Week 1 - vs. Arizona”

Also Me: “DAMMIT!!!!!”

db's seeing they will have to tackle King Henry: also dammit

Houston is a terrible football team and they are beating the chit out of Jax. Hahaha I can't imagine voluntarily watching that game

Chargers need to get going on the scoreboard, should have a bigger lead than this

Bills' high powered offense finally strikes at the end of the half with a long TD drive, now up 10-0 on Steelers.

Sloppy first half sees the Eagles up 15-6 on the Falcons Jalen Hurts has 2 touchdown throws

It's absolutely unbelievable how awful the Jags are.

WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY worse than last year and easily the worst team in the league, by far.

LMAO that is one of the worst calls I've ever seen, arm going forward ball going forward, they rule Herbert fumble thru the endzone, gotta be kidding me

LMAO that is one of the worst calls I've ever seen, arm going forward ball going forward, they rule Herbert fumble thru the endzone, gotta be kidding me

Agreed! Both Detroit and Jacksonville look terrible so far. Honorable mention to Tennessee

Back
Top Bottom