NFL 2021-22

Rams are killing em', even after the fumble on the 1 yard line before halftime

I know Brady can be dangerous in the end of the game. Seen it for twenty years, but I would like the Rams to win.
And play the Bengals in the Super Bowl... And win...

When OBJ first came to LA I was a little concerned that he may be a distraction, but he has been just the opposite and has made our offence much stronger for sure.

Is it Tom’s fault they are losing? It’s always him when they win, so I would guess it’s his fault they are losing as well.

Is it Tom’s fault they are losing? It’s always him when they win, so I would guess it’s his fault they are losing as well.
Yeah, he's obviously playing like ****. Ragging on Brady is just silly tho. Just makes you look salty as hell.

Yeah, he's obviously playing like ****. Ragging on Brady is just silly tho. Just makes you look salty as hell.
I wouldn’t call it ragging. I just believe in giving credit to a team as a whole. Aren’t most of Brady’s Super Bowls with like a top notch defense? Like Brady is great as ****. But people who suck him off like it’s all him is just as bad as people who don’t wanna give him any credit

I wouldn’t call it ragging. I just believe in giving credit to a team as a whole. Aren’t most of Brady’s Super Bowls with like a top notch defense? Like Brady is great as ****. But people who suck him off like it’s all him is just as bad as people who don’t wanna give him any credit
He won 3 times with a top 5 defense and 4 times without. Obviously you aren't going to win a superbowl without a great team, but he has more superbowls than any franchise lol

Good grief, what a gift for the Bucs. Would like to see this turn into a game now.

He won 3 times with a top 5 defense and 4 times without. Obviously you aren't going to win a superbowl without a great team, but he has more superbowls than any franchise lol
How many of those 4 wasn’t with a top 10? That’s what I consider good. Top 10 defense. Like I said he’s great. But a lot of ************** act like it’s all him all the time. It’s not even just him honestly. It’s how people act all the damn time with the QB. Just with him I don’t see him take much flack when his team loses. But most of the time if a team loses people wanna blame the QB, even if like the damn oline sucks and gives up a ton of sacks.

Like every damn week during the season in the Falcons group I’m in people who HATE Matt Ryan blame him because the defense is in his face almost right away. Want to blame him when the defense gives up huge plays and points. But when his ass drives down the field they wanna credit the receivers. So maybe it’s a little bit of salt sure. But I’m sick and tired of people acting like the QB is who wins or loses. Hell some mother ****** in one of the groups wanted to give Burrow for the win for Cincinnati. Saying “he was sacked 9 times and found away to win!” No his defense found away to damn win. He ain’t throw one Touchdown in that game. Yet he’s being praised for the win???? If you can’t understand my issue then I don’t know what to tell you.

How many of those 4 wasn’t with a top 10? That’s what I consider good. Top 10 defense. Like I said he’s great. But a lot of ************** act like it’s all him all the time. It’s not even just him honestly. It’s how people act all the damn time with the QB. Just with him I don’t see him take much flack when his team loses. But most of the time if a team loses people wanna blame the QB, even if like the damn oline sucks and gives up a ton of sacks.

Like every damn week during the season in the Falcons group I’m in people who HATE Matt Ryan blame him because the defense is in his face almost right away. Want to blame him when the defense gives up huge plays and points. But when his ass drives down the field they wanna credit the receivers. So maybe it’s a little bit of salt sure. But I’m sick and tired of people acting like the QB is who wins or loses. Hell some mother ****** in one of the groups wanted to give Burrow for the win for Cincinnati. Saying “he was sacked 9 times and found away to win!” No his defense found away to damn win. He ain’t throw one Touchdown in that game. Yet he’s being praised for the win???? If you can’t understand my issue then I don’t know what to tell you.
How many times has a non top 10 defense won a super bowl period lol not very often

Feels like the Bucs are just too banged up to really compete today. The Rams outtalent them by a large margin right now. They’re down to like the third string RT.

So of all that, that’s all you focus on? Lol.
One thing Brady does that players like Rodgers and Mahomes don’t is takes cuts to his pay so the team can get better players on offense and defense.

Chiefs are gonna have a hard time when Hill and Kelce want to get paid and they can’t afford to bring in top tier talent because they paid Mahomes everything.

Rogers and Mahomes want the cabbage, Brady wants the rings.

One thing Brady does that players like Rodgers and Mahomes don’t is takes cuts to his pay so the team can get better players on offense and defense.

Chiefs are gonna have a hard time when Hill and Kelce want to get paid and they can’t afford to bring in top tier talent because they paid Mahomes everything.

Rogers and Mahomes want the cabbage, Brady wants the rings.
But that doesn’t mean people should act like it’s all Brady or all any QB. It’s a TEAM SPORT. I just want other positions to get credit they deserve across the nfl as a whole. That’s it…

Back
Top Bottom