NFL 2021-22

Aight, who's hedging the game on the forum?
200.gif

It's a quarterback driven league. Look at the contracts. The quarterback has the biggest impact on the outcome of most games. I'm sorry that fact upsets you.
Let me set this up for you.

The balls snapped, the QB gets the ball and within a second he’s being sacked. Now is that his fault? Or is it the fault of the OLine?

like sure they have a huge impact on the game. But I think everyone who plays a part deserves credit. Sorry if that upsets you

The balls snapped, the QB gets the ball and within a second he’s being sacked. Now is that his fault? Or is it the fault of the OLine?

like sure they have a huge impact on the game. But I think everyone who plays a part deserves credit. Sorry if that upsets you
Obviously everyone has an impact. Jesus, what's so hard to understand about the fact the quarterback has the the largest impact.

The offensive line isn’t even trying. Hard to throw the ball when you’re not standing upright.

And Brady doesn’t have the receivers Mahomes has that can catch a ball that’s overthrown or misses by 10 feet.

Obviously it's the olines fault. What the **** are you going on about?
Alright, now I can answer why I’m on about.

They are people who are so up the ass of the QB they would blame him for that. Saying “he needs to get rid of it faster, he needs to run.” When he doesn’t have the time. Can you understand my issue now? They get praise AND blame for stuff that’s not always them. Sure they have the biggest damn impact. Doesn’t mean we should over look the greatness other players do in the games. The plays they make, or the badness of players and how they mess up also.

I never once said Brady sucks, I said he’s great, sure probably the GOAT. But if players drop passes or players miss blocks, etc. then these QBs don’t make the plays they make. I just guess I believe in giving credit to everyone.

Alright, now I can answer why I’m on about.

They are people who are so up the ass of the QB they would blame him for that. Saying “he needs to get rid of it faster, he needs to run.” When he doesn’t have the time. Can you understand my issue now? They get praise AND blame for stuff that’s not always them. Sure they have the biggest damn impact. Doesn’t mean we should over look the greatness other players do in the games. The plays they make, or the badness of players and how they mess up also.

I never once said Brady sucks, I said he’s great, sure probably the GOAT. But if players drop passes or players miss blocks, etc. then these QBs don’t make the plays they make. I just guess I believe in giving credit to everyone.
There’s a difference between holding on to it for a second and holding on to it for several seconds. Some QBs get sacked too often because they hold on to the ball for too long, like Trevor Lawrence.

I love how me having a different opinion of football and everything seems to be bad. Sorry I love giving people credit besides one person

Back
Top Bottom