NFL 2021-22

This is like the 3rd time in a big game a team he’s a coach on has choked. Two as a head coach… I mean I don’t know. Seems he can’t close the deal

Both times as coach he had Jimmy Garoppolo. Would be better having Matt Ryan.

Also. We ready to call Shanahan a choke artist? He was a big part of the Falcons choking. He’s choked away two huge games since then as well.

I think Shanahan's decision making was more lacking in the games they squeaked by and won the last two weeks. Today, it felt more like they were overmatched and very fortunate to be able to build a lead at all.

Both times as coach he had Jimmy Garoppolo
I mean maybe so. But I also point back to when the Falcons blew 28-3. He was calling most of if not all the offense (Quinn is a defense guy so he let Kyle run the offense basically) and we see how that ended. He’s a great get you there coach… but I don’t know after that man.

Stafford in 1 season out of Detroit has more Super Bowl appearances then the Lions

I hate Shad Khan so much.

Now the Jags have to wait two weeks to interview Kevin O'Connell, because he was never a candidate for the head coach job (this is Baalke's hail mary), and it's possible he goes to Minnesota before then.

All because they're keeping Trent Baalke no matter what.

Trevor Lawrence needs to get out of this ****show.

Now they're gonna interview Bisaccia, who I like. Just freaking comical, this entire process.

Lawrence needs to run out of Jacksonville and keep running until he hits water, and then swim.

Sounds like Schefty and Rapsheet ended their bad week with one of the biggest mistakes in sports journalism history.

No, it never sounded like that. They got nothing wrong and were doing their jobs. Brady just wanted to make the announcement himself.

No, it never sounded like that. They got nothing wrong and were doing their jobs. Brady just wanted to make the announcement himself.

They messed up and admitted they messed up because nothing was even done when they "broke" the story. Schefter even admitted the language in his news break was premature.

Brian Flores suing the NFL for discrimination.

Why? Do white coaches never get fired?

How the hell does he prove he was discriminated against? Does he have a legit claim with actual proof, or is he just playing the race card to get paid? Either way, good luck getting a job in the league again. What an idiot

VGMKReM.jpg

Backs up what I said the other day

How the hell does he prove he was discriminated against? Does he have a legit claim with actual proof, or is he just playing the race card to get paid? Either way, good luck getting a job in the league again. What an idiot
By the Rooney Rule, teams are supposed to interview "Two external minority candidates for a head coaching position and one for a coordinator position."

The NFL made up the rule some years ago. Flores is sticking his neck out big time and probably will not get another HC position in the NFL. However, for him to do this is pretty bold. His firing from Miami was extremely perplexing anyways.

Now they're gonna interview Bisaccia, who I like. Just freaking comical, this entire process.

Lawrence needs to run out of Jacksonville and keep running until he hits water, and then swim.

Jags fans will be lucky if their team chooses Rich.

I've seen so much heartfelt praise from so many Raiders players, he is clearly a great guy as well as a good coach.

FKdTpP3VIAA22AQ

By the Rooney Rule, teams are supposed to interview "Two external minority candidates for a head coaching position and one for a coordinator position."

The NFL made up the rule some years ago. Flores is sticking his neck out big time and probably will not get another HC position in the NFL. However, for him to do this is pretty bold. His firing from Miami was extremely perplexing anyways.

Two? I thought it was one?

Regardless, from what I'm reading so far, some of his claims are ridiculous. He comes across as a desperate man trying to drag down anyone and everyone with him. I don't understand why he's doing this. He probably would have got another HC job at some point, but definitely not after this.

i don’t know what to think of Josh mcdaniels

Same here. I'm hoping for the best, but I know there are some unhappy players who lobbied hard to keep Rich. I'm worried it will harm the brotherhood and unity they built throughout that chaotic season.

If the rumors are true I don't think it's that perplexing: The Phins are "supposedly" all in on Tua, but Flores wanted/wants Deshaun Watson as his QB. Rumored to be at the point that they were having daily communication to try to work something out where they could go to the same team.

So if their front office truly thinks Tua is their guy, but Flores didn't, one had to go. And it's easier to find a decent coach than a new franchise QB.

The guy lost his job because he was an a**hole who's players hated him. His lack of a job has nothing to do with his skin color.

I can't believe that the decision to hire a coach is based on anything other than getting the best results possible in the win/loss column. Maybe I'm naive or maybe the perceived racism is nothing more than that?

So, it's the Washington Commanders. Not a fan. Maybe it'll take time to grow on me. Kinda liked the Washington Football Team better.

I can't believe that the decision to hire a coach is based on anything other than getting the best results possible in the win/loss column. Maybe I'm naive or maybe the perceived racism is nothing more than that?

Mike Tomlin got the head coach job in Pittsburgh in part because of the Rooney Rule. They sort of had to interview him and he impressed them and got the job, which was the goal when it was implemented. And, at this moment, he and Robert Saleh are the only black head coaches in a league where people like Josh McDaniel and Mike McCarthy continue to get limitless opportunities despite their reputations. The only other minority head coach right now is Ron Rivera, who never should've been ousted by the Carolina Panthers who somehow have unlimited patience with Matt Rhule.

Jim Caldwell doesn't have a head coach job. Brian Flores and Hue Jackson were both told to tank the seasons and then got fired, Jackson for losing games and Flores apparently for winning games. Patrick Mahomes personally called Houston and tried to get them to hire Eric Bienemey, and we've just found out recently that Tom Brady personally called Jacksonville and told them they should quit ****** around and hire Byron Leftwich.

Trent Baalke, despite being a general manager literally nobody wants to be a head coach under, still has a job in Jacksonville.

But, yeah, everything's being done on merit alone in the NFL.

Mike Tomlin got the head coach job in Pittsburgh in part because of the Rooney Rule. They sort of had to interview him and he impressed them and got the job, which was the goal when it was implemented. And, at this moment, he and Robert Saleh are the only black head coaches in a league where people like Josh McDaniel and Mike McCarthy continue to get limitless opportunities despite their reputations. The only other minority head coach right now is Ron Rivera, who never should've been ousted by the Carolina Panthers who somehow have unlimited patience with Matt Rhule.

Jim Caldwell doesn't have a head coach job. Brian Flores and Hue Jackson were both told to tank the seasons and then got fired, Jackson for losing games and Flores apparently for winning games. Patrick Mahomes personally called Houston and tried to get them to hire Eric Bienemey, and we've just found out recently that Tom Brady personally called Jacksonville and told them they should quit ****** around and hire Byron Leftwich.

Let's break this down, shall we......

1. Tomlin was not the first minority to interview with Pittsburgh that offseason, so no, they didn't "have to" interview him.
2. McDaniels went 12 years before he got another HC gig, and his reputation is that he's an offensive genius.
3. McCarthy won a Super Bowl and has a career winning record in both the regular season and postseason.
4. Unlimited patience with Rhule? He's only been there two seasons and the owner pretty much admitted he would be fired if it weren't for that contract.
5. Caldwell is old, still got an interview by a minority GM nonetheless (Poles in Chicago) and didn't get the job.
6. Flores got fired for numerous reasons, referenced earlier in this thread.
7. Hue Jackson is THE WORST coach in NFL HISTORY. He was never told to tank. Yes the roster was bad, but he still lost wayyyyy too many games that he should have won and made dumb decision after dumb decision, leaked stuff to his buddy Mike Silver and other members of the media to cover his own ass, played political games behind the scenes to get others fired, and was a complete snake in the grass through and through. He should have been fired MUCH sooner. Better coaches have been fired in Cleveland and didn't get the leash Hue got.
8. Eric Bieniemy is a career assistant riding the coattails of Andy Reid and getting credit for his offense and the unbelievable talent they have at the skill positions. He has a reputation as a terrible interviewer and a history of beating women and other legal issues. And people wonder why he isn't a head coach? Ridiculous.
9. Leftwich will get his shot. If Jacksonville screws this up, he will get a head coach job somewhere else. Baalke isn't keeping his job because he's white, he's keeping it because the Khans are stupid.

🏈Everyone is working around the clock to make sure SoFi is ready for you to come and enjoy a great game in a little over a week. I hope you all have a great time here. No need to take your shoes off at the door but please wipe your feet before entering. There will be refreshments:lurk::dpepsi: and plenty of beer:beerbang: on hand but please drink responsibly and don't pee or:bleh: on the seats. Also, if you feel the need to throw something on the field:windows:, it would be much appreciated if you would just wait until the game is over and throw confetti after the Rams kick the Bengals azz.🏈:D

7. Hue Jackson is THE WORST coach in NFL HISTORY. He was never told to tank. Yes the roster was bad, but he still lost wayyyyy too many games that he should have won and made dumb decision after dumb decision, leaked stuff to his buddy Mike Silver and other members of the media to cover his own ass, played political games behind the scenes to get others fired, and was a complete snake in the grass through and through. He should have been fired MUCH sooner. Better coaches have been fired in Cleveland and didn't get the leash Hue got.

But if Hue was being told to lose, and being given bonuses to lose, doesn't that make him the best coach in NFL history?

I've never seen a coach lead a team into ineptitude better than Hue.

But if Hue was being told to lose, and being given bonuses to lose, doesn't that make him the best coach in NFL history?

I've never seen a coach lead a team into ineptitude better than Hue.

Hue is suddenly claiming he was paid to tank. I'm not buying it one bit.

He had the worst winning percentage in NFL history because he's the worst head coach in NFL history, period. He is a trash head coach. He went 1-31 his first two years in Cleveland, and still got a third year to prove he could win with a better roster. He went 2-5-1 and got fired when he and Todd Haley (his OC) were trying to stab each other in the back (a common theme with Hue). The owner said screw it and fired them both. And surprise surprise, the Browns went 5-3 the rest of the way. They were instantly better the moment they ditched Hue.

I wouldn't believe a word he says, because he has been proven a liar time and time again. He would throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save himself. Nothing is ever his fault, it's always someone else's fault. He's a "me me me" guy until it's time to be accountable, then he shifts the blame elsewhere. None of his players respect him because they know he's a two-faced phony.

Back
Top Bottom