NFL 2021-22

Hue is suddenly claiming he was paid to tank. I'm not buying it one bit.

He had the worst winning percentage in NFL history because he's the worst head coach in NFL history, period. He is a trash head coach. He went 1-31 his first two years in Cleveland, and still got a third year to prove he could win with a better roster. He went 2-5-1 and got fired when he and Todd Haley (his OC) were trying to stab each other in the back (a common theme with Hue). The owner said screw it and fired them both. And surprise surprise, the Browns went 5-3 the rest of the way. They were instantly better the moment they ditched Hue.

I wouldn't believe a word he says, because he has been proven a liar time and time again. He would throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save himself. Nothing is ever his fault, it's always someone else's fault. He's a "me me me" guy until it's time to be accountable, then he shifts the blame elsewhere. None of his players respect him because they know he's a two-faced phony.

He did go 8-8 with Oakland! :XXROFL:

He did go 8-8 with Oakland! :XXROFL:

And got kicked out of town because he called out his players and assistant coaches after losing 4 of their last 5 and missing the playoffs. Some leader he is.

Hue got fired by Oakland's newly hired GM, Reggie McKenzie, who didn't like what he was seeing/hearing from/about Hue. Smart decision.

I wouldn't believe a word he says, because he has been proven a liar time and time again. He would throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save himself. Nothing is ever his fault, it's always someone else's fault. He's a "me me me" guy until it's time to be accountable, then he shifts the blame elsewhere. None of his players respect him because they know he's a two-faced phony.

Oh yeah. His exit from Oakland was interesting, to say the least. Throwing the players under the bus, saying he was taking more control of the team, etc.

So, it's the Washington Commanders. Not a fan. Maybe it'll take time to grow on me. Kinda liked the Washington Football Team better.
I felt the exact same way at first, too, but it quickly grew on me. I really like this logo, even if it's technically inaccurate according to this guy. Nice and clean. 👍

commanderslogo.jpg

2. McDaniels went 12 years before he got another HC gig, and his reputation is that he's an offensive genius.
This is inaccurate. He got the HC gig with the Colts and fukked them last minute to stay in New England and he still might do that to Oakla, rr, Vegas. He’s been avoided ever since because of what he did to the Colts.

There might be some corroborating evidence, including messages from the GM and other witnesses, of the incentivized tanking allegations, which would be a huge deal if proven to be true. I don’t think what’s alleged of the Giants is anything extraordinary.

9. Leftwich will get his shot. If Jacksonville screws this up, he will get a head coach job somewhere else. Baalke isn't keeping his job because he's white, he's keeping it because the Khans are stupid.
Fwiw I still think Leftwich is an option in Jacksonville. And this whole thing with Flores might make it happen.

Florio said today he thinks Leftwich has the job and the Jags are just giving Baalke the opportunity to come up with something better knowing he can’t.

This is inaccurate. He got the HC gig with the Colts and fukked them last minute to stay in New England and he still might do that to Oakla, rr, Vegas. He’s been avoided ever since because of what he did to the Colts.

McDaniels has been doing a bunch of TV interviews soooo

There might be some corroborating evidence, including messages from the GM and other witnesses, of the incentivized tanking allegations, which would be a huge deal if proven to be true. I don’t think what’s alleged of the Giants is anything extraordinary.

The thing with the Giants is just confirmation of what we already knew.

And now the Doug Pederson thing in Jacksonville may be unraveling because of Trent Baalke. Pederson has emerged as a frontrunner in the Saints HC search, and the Speilman deal with Jacksonville and Pederson is also unraveling because Baalke has stepped in.

It's been time to fire Trent Baalke. I still have a bad feeling this team will be heading into the combine without a head coach. Trent Baalke's doing everything he can to have the final say and it's all unraveling.

Leftwich out as a candidate for Jags coach, and Rich Bisaccia is being floated as the frontrunner now.

I hate being a fan of this ****show.

Bisaccia is better than most people think. He would have been the good choice imo, but it looks like they went with Pederson.

The biggest concern I have is Trent Baalke still being in the building. Hopefully the Jags fire his ass if he tries anything.

Bisaccia is better than most people think. He would have been the good choice imo, but it looks like they went with Pederson.

I wasn't opposed to Bisaccia, it's just the fact that Bisaccia would've been hired out of desperation as a result of all other options falling through because of Trent Baalke's shenanigans.

You guys have a jail and judge in your stadium and throw snowballs at Santa.
The Vet was torn down nearly 20 years ago and that was in the 60s. Come up with relevant trash talk.

I hate having a Super Bowl champion coach who beat Tom Brady with Nick Foles and made Carson Wentz look like the future of the NFL.

This totally sucks and I'm going to change teams.

:sarcasm:

Doug Pederson won the only superbowl in Eagles history with friggin Carson Wentz and Foles and the Eagles were like yeah we can do better. The Eagles are a trash organization.

But Byron Leftwich wore a teal suit to his interview. 😭😭😭😭

I can't believe this hot mess in a dumpster fire in a trainwreck ended with the best possible outcome. Pederson was in my top-three with Caldwell and Leftwich.

late to the party (see screenname) and not trying to gas anyone up, but would like to point out that Anthony Lynn got more than a fair shot as head coach of the Chargers organization, not everything is about race when the results aren't there, for just about every example "of" there's an example to the contrary.

And time stamp to look back before Andy demands the Jags fire him, my guess week 3

And time stamp to look back before Andy demands the Jags fire him, my guess week 3
Andy didn’t want Doug Marrone to be fired because it was Caldwell’s fault the team hit rock bottom. And, on top of that, Caldwell brought Baalke in.

Andy actually watches football and is knowledgeable about the Jags. Andy opposed Urbie from day one.

The reported details of the Alvin Kamara incident are disgusting.

But at least he didn't do anything especially harmful to the NFL like smoke weed or kneel during the National Anthem.

The Bengals plane arrived in California this afternoon. It would suck if the whole team spends a day at the beach this week and gets to sunburned to play on Sunday. :D

The four franchises with commercial rights in Germany are the Panthers, Patriots, Chiefs, and Bucs. Will probably be a Panthers or Bucs game in 2022 since the NFC has the additional home game next season.

There are a lot of very passionate NFL fans in this country, this is gonna be a sellout no matter the ticket prices.

Back
Top Bottom