NFL 2021-22

Start him on the PUP list and allow him to build himself up.

Definite draft and stash for his first season.
They took a similar risk with Jeffrey Simmons a couple years ago and that paid off, hopefully this will too.

Jacksonville with another Clemson man in Etienne.

Keeps the duo together and I like this pick, brings a sense of comfort for both guys. Not to mention, Etienne is EXPLOSIVE and can get those big plays going. I like what they are doing so far.

Jacksonville with another Clemson man in Etienne.

Keeps the duo together and I like this pick, brings a sense of comfort for both guys. Not to mention, Etienne is EXPLOSIVE and can get those big plays going. I like what they are doing so far.

Jacksonville has a running back. A damn good one. Should've gone corner with that pick.

Tryon is interesting.

Learning behind the likes of JPP and Barrett will be good. If JPP leaves after next season, you already have the next man up.

1st round picks on running backs should be saved for elite generational type talent. Ettienne is not that

He wasn't supposed to even fall to Jacksonville, and they might just be in "best available" mode. Still, they have some gaping holes in defense that are worth picking a little too high to fill.

Fields @ Soldier Field... the Bears have found their QB. Red Panda will be required to migrate eventually.

I've got a lot of friends who are Clemson fans and are now Jags fans.

They keep messaging me telling me they're a Jags fan now. I keep telling them to stock up on liquor. :XXROFL:

5A4245F1-AA97-44AE-8A9C-80FEF4BC3F04.jpeg

the legend of the unathletic white QB lives on in New England

Loving the first two picks by Telesco/Staley regime for the Chargers. Slater plug and play anywhere instant improvement to OL, Asante Samuel Jr secondary addition to captain S Derwyn FSU should gel well. Both immediately in places of need. Injury free please!

3rd pick gets a little wonky for my taste going WR Palmer with what is a pretty complete WR core as is. Would have preferred other options going back to OL DL DB again, USC WR home product Amon-Ra was still on the board into the 4th rd (Detroit Lions snagged him).

TE McKitty FSU sounds like a versatile hard nosed blocker so don't mind it. They need blocking everywhere and replaces depth for Hunter Henry too.

Like the potential of Rumph LB adding some pass rush length back for Chargies after parting ways with Melvin Ingram.

Anyhow small gripes, overall think they're doing excellent at identifying the problem areas and addressing them. Interested to see what happens next season. Seems like a lot of teams will be getting better through this draft, more than usual anyway.

Green Bay keeps an A. Rodgers on their 2021 roster.

lol *checks notes* and an Amari Rodgers WR Clemson for Green Bay. A. Rodgers gets to throw to A. Rodgers if he stays, enticing narcissism.

in other news, the Jets drafted 2 Michael Carter's attempting to clone picks.

Not so fast lol. A trade on 6/2 seems 99% likely
Lol I was referring to them drafting Amari but I’m interested to see how that situation shakes out, as petty as Aaron is I think some of it is being blown out of proportion. At the moment I could really see it going either way this summer, whether they retain him or he’s traded.

dang it FLRF was just gettin' ready to ask who that last avatar with the trophy was for all that time :D

Lol I was referring to them drafting Amari but I’m interested to see how that situation shakes out, as petty as Aaron is I think some of it is being blown out of proportion. At the moment I could really see it going either way this summer, whether they retain him or he’s traded.
Although it came out that the original story was completely fabricated, 50% of reports are still saying say that the original report was true but the news was never meant to go public. I think it was Schefter who originally reported it on draft night (for ratings) but there had been trade talks surrounding Rodgers for months prior.

I doubt Rodgers even knows what's going on anymore

Tim Tebow is going to Jacksonville.

The Trevor Lawrence experiment ended more quickly than I imagined...🤣

I know he's a TE now, BUT I'm calling it that he ends up playing QB sometime in the season and leads some ridiculous comebacks. It's just what he does.

The Trevor Lawrence experiment ended more quickly than I imagined...🤣

I know he's a TE now, BUT I'm calling it that he ends up playing QB sometime in the season and leads some ridiculous comebacks. It's just what he does.
I could see Urban using him to open up a wildcat offense.

When does Urban Meyer announce that Sarah Fuller will be the new placekicker for Jacksonville?

Nothing would surprise me, and ESPN would probably be fully erect for six days.

Too young, Brennan was an absolute beast at Hawaii. I remember staying up to always watch him play, what a fun time for the university:

RIP Colt.

Hawaii kicking off at 11 PM on ESPN2 was must-watch TV back then. Super fun team and player to watch. Sad that he never kicked his off-the-field demons.

Too young, Brennan was an absolute beast at Hawaii. I remember staying up to always watch him play, what a fun time for the university:

RIP Colt.

I hated hearing this. I loved watching him, and had hoped he would get a legit NFL shot when he came out of college. 😢

Back
Top Bottom