NFL 2021-22

Too young, Brennan was an absolute beast at Hawaii. I remember staying up to always watch him play, what a fun time for the university:

RIP Colt.

Was fortunate enough to grace the same field as Colt, our schools were rivals, but remember him and our QB being friends and exchanging pleasantries after the game. This one hurt to hear yesterday, I am very sad for his parents, and praying that he is now in a better place pain-free. RIP Colt Brennan

Large Human running the 100 alert.

DK is a Beast, like Ato Boldon said "He did not embarrass himself" and that's against guy's that run for a living.

NFL schedule release... Challenging one for the Chargers, pumped up MNF week 4 SoFi Raidaz, let's do it.

Top 5 NFL merchandise items: Tebow jerseys

Jacksonville is rolling in the cash right now. Trevor and Tebow. Jersey sales dream. And hopefully a Super Bowl Dream Team.

Jacksonville is rolling in the cash right now. Trevor and Tebow. Jersey sales dream. And hopefully a Super Bowl Dream Team.
They have a legit defense and I can see them making the playoffs due to that alone, but even AFC championship is a huge stretch for them.

They have a legit defense and I can see them making the playoffs due to that alone, but even AFC championship is a huge stretch for them.
That defense has to stop a literal M1 Abrams tank twice a year.

I'll be happy with 6-11 this year, but I want a Super Bowl down the road. Urban Meyer better be the big brain @Michfan promises me he is.

That defense has to stop a literal M1 Abrams tank twice a year.

I'll be happy with 6-11 this year, but I want a Super Bowl down the road. Urban Meyer better be the big brain @Michfan promises me he is.
I think they go 9-8 and if lucky, get a wild card spot. Come playoff time anything can happen especially if they are the healthiest team. I will still bet on a Ravens vs Chiefs AFC Championship

I think they go 9-8 and if lucky, get a wild card spot. Come playoff time anything can happen especially if they are the healthiest team. I will still bet on a Ravens vs Chiefs AFC Championship

The changes of the Jags going to the playoffs this season are the same as the chances of Gal Gadot walking through my front door and french kissing me.

There's a long way to go. This was a historically bad team last year.

I want them to do well. Just not Super Bowl well.

I want the Raiders to get the Super Bowl.

June 2nd is going to be a very interesting day. Julio Jones, Aaron Rodgers, and a few other high-profile players may very well be in different jerseys by the time we wake up.

I think Jones ends up in Tennessee and Rodgers ends up in Denver. I'm assuming the compensation for Jones will be a 1st-rd pick. Rodgers, I have no idea. If Denver (or maybe Vegas) throws a few 1sts at Green Bay, I think they might actually do it. If Green Bay refuses to accept an offer like that, it just shows how little confidence they have in Jordan Love, and how big of a mistake they made in picking him in the 1st (and even trading up for him!).

I've never cared much for Rodgers, but I don't blame him at all for wanting out.

I think Jones ends up in Tennessee and Rodgers ends up in Denver. I'm assuming the compensation for Jones will be a 1st-rd pick. Rodgers, I have no idea. If Denver (or maybe Vegas) throws a few 1sts at Green Bay, I think they might actually do it. If Green Bay refuses to accept an offer like that, it just shows how little confidence they have in Jordan Love, and how big of a mistake they made in picking him in the 1st (and even trading up for him!).

I've never cared much for Rodgers, but I don't blame him at all for wanting out.
Rodgers to the Raiders is very unlikely because of the Carr salary...unless there is a 3 team trade with someone other than the Packers getting Carr. In this situation the Broncos are eliminated, but teams like the Dolphins, Titans, Bengals, and Redskins are in play.

Rodgers to Broncos is the most likely scenario for many reasons. They have a QB who can either sit for a few years or be traded, they have plenty of draft picks, they can unload Von Miller's salary in a trade, plus they have a few rookies that have tons of potential. I think it will be Rodgers for a 2022 1st, 2022 2nd, 2023 1st, and Von Miller.

Speaking as a Raiders fan I actually think they shouldn't do a deal for Rodgers. Yeah, he's a great QB, but Carr is actually pretty great too; it's not his fault the defense gives up 30+ points almost every single week. Carr should have more years left in him than Rodgers does and he wants to remain a Raider; I don't want to see the team have to do a total QB and offense reset yet again in a year or two.

If they were that proverbial "one piece away" for a championship this year? Okay, maybe try the Tompa Bay approach. But I don't think Vegas is quite that close.

That was an uneventful June 2nd. I fully expected a 3-team trade to be announced with Atlanta, Green Bay, and Denver

Being a fan of the NFL product is difficult for a person a conscience, because Jesus tap dancing Christ they are evil and duplicitous.

Hell yeah!
C5E84E16-0701-4845-8C93-918F31233943.jpeg

Maybe they should have kept Fitzpatrick?

Aaron Rodgers threw three picks in two different practices one week a few years ago and then threw two interceptions the whole season. Mahomes was a pick machine the camp before his first full season as a starter. Lawrence threw two pick-sixes in the span of a few minutes last week.

I don’t think you’re throwing in camp like you are in a game. The Iverson clip seems appropriate here.

Aaron Rodgers threw three picks in two different practices one week a few years ago and then threw two interceptions the whole season. Mahomes was a pick machine the camp before his first full season as a starter. Lawrence threw two pick-sixes in the span of a few minutes last week.

I don’t think you’re throwing in camp like you are in a game. The Iverson clip seems appropriate here.
Often times in camp the defense has a HUGE advantage because both sides know the playcalls and most offenses don't play all their starters together...this isn't always the case but early on this is typically the process for most coaches.

It also isn't uncommon for vet quarterbacks to purposely miss throws in order to train the receivers to make adjustments on poor throws/good coverage.

I feel the saints are gonna be going with Winston at QB.

Too bad really - I like Hill. But he didnt do enough in the 4 games he had.

I feel the saints are gonna be going with Winston at QB.

Too bad really - I like Hill. But he didnt do enough in the 4 games he had.

Hill is a dynamic player, but I still think Winston should be their answer. I think he could be a really good QB if he learns to play a little more conservative.

Since you brought him up, I feel obligated to share one of the best memes of all time....

winston+600-T.jpg

Tampa Bay Lightning advanced to the Finals again, trying to go for the Superbowl Stanley Cup double.

Tampa Bay Lightning advanced to the Finals again, trying to go for the Superbowl Stanley Cup double.

Not gonna lie, I’m kind of rooting for the Canadiens in this one. Hockey is so important to Canada, the fact that it’s been almost 30 years since a Canadian team has won the Stanley Cup is kind of sad.

Not gonna lie, I’m kind of rooting for the Canadiens in this one. Hockey is so important to Canada, the fact that it’s been almost 30 years since a Canadian team has won the Stanley Cup is kind of sad.

That'd be cool if Montreal won too for Canada. I was rooting for the Islanders to win last night, they were bad for the longest of times think they said 1984 was their last appearance, so many quality chances at tieing it up on 1 goal... ugh, great 7 game series effort regardless.

That'd be cool if Montreal won too for Canada. I was rooting for the Islanders to win last night, they were bad for the longest of times think they said 1984 was their last appearance, so many quality chances at tieing it up on 1 goal... ugh, great 7 game series effort regardless.
It’s crazy that Canada has won a World Series and an NBA Championship since they won their last Stanley Cup.

As long as Jim Bob Cooter (coolest name in sports) is around its all worthwhile just for the name sake.

Back
Top Bottom