NFL 2021-22

Vikings miss a 37-yard FG at the buzzer, and Arizona survives and wins.

Cowboys bungled the last 30 seconds they had to work with and then won on a 56-yard FG. Vikings put themselves in excellent position and then missed a 37-yarder. It's often as much about chance as anything else.

Titans are threatening to tie it up on the Seahawks. Good stuff here with the late games.

I'm blinded with RefRage

Erase that game from my memory bank.

Titans win with a FG in overtime. I'm pretty sure they'd already scored a safety by sacking Wilson in the end zone, but they called Wilson down on the half yard line.

Titans win with a FG in overtime. I'm pretty sure they'd already scored a safety by sacking Wilson in the end zone, but they called Wilson down on the half yard line.
No doubt.

Seattle is a first half team, they need to figure out how to create offense after the first half. Defense is the same ol, bend and don't break mentality. Even with the new offense, it seems stale.

I think there's more justification to call intentional grounding on Herbert than in the grasp. Not saying it was that either, but it's closer.

I don't think there was anything wrong about the illegal shift penalty. That was the Chargers' own error.

That was my first instinct of what they should have called because the ball never made it back to the line of scrimmage. Either way, ball should have been gone, Herbert got a little too greedy there searching.

went back and looked at the illegal shift, that they say they were calling on the complete opposite side of the formation, from the replay they showed the 2 wr's got set and never moved, I didn't see anyone else move except Cook in motion, so I don't know what the sideline ref is calling there.

Game just had the feel of every call going against. Ugh. Bring on next week.

That was a very efficient and smart drive by the Ravens at the end of the half. They are playing tough, and the Chiefs better stay sharp if they want to win this one.

What the hell is an o-lineman to do in that situation?

Instantaneously stop a 350+ body from going forward?

The Ravens have played tough, very tough, but there are still glaring holes in their game, like these two point conversion failures. The Chiefs have every chance to win now. It's up to them whether they can execute.

The Ravens have played tough, very tough, but there are still glaring holes in their game, like these two point conversion failures. The Chiefs have every chance to win now. It's up to them whether they can execute.
That one shouldn’t have been taken off the board. Harbaugh should be pissed at that.

Back
Top Bottom