NFL 2021-22

241966644_557577011955197_8635582510622803915_n.jpg

Penalty for Playing Football!
And Pereira thinks he should’ve twisted in mid-air to avoid him, lol. Still, they shouldn’t be letting Danny Dimes run around like Lamar out there all drive. And jeez, has Snyder run off all of the WFF fans that badly? The lower bowl looks and sounds like MetLife South.

Devastating loss for the Giants. They played soft and undisciplined down the stretch and paid for it. Need to beat Atlanta badly because there’s a brutal stretch after that.

Eagles giving away chances, should be up 13-0 instead it's 3-0 doubt they can hold the Niners down forever

Raiders go up 16-7 on the Steelers, but Carr is hit late on the TD pass and is down for a couple minutes being attended to. Walks off under his own power, not sure if he's good to go or not.

The Jags have given up.

Urban Meyer was a terrible hire. Go back to college.

Can’t say I agree here. If anything they just don’t have the personnel, in fact that last pick Lawrence threw was an obvious example of him not expecting an NFL DB to close on the ball that fast

Can’t say I agree here. If anything they just don’t have the personnel, in fact that last pick Lawrence threw was an obvious example of him not expecting an NFL DB to close on the ball that fast

In a dysfunctional system like this, and a one-dimensional offense, they should sign someone like Cam Newton and let Lawrence learn from him.

This is absolutely atrocious.

In a dysfunctional system like this, and a one-dimensional offense, they should sign someone like Cam Newton and let Lawrence learn from him.

This is absolutely atrocious.

I’m not sure what you expect lol. I’ve noticed a lot more defense here early in 2021, if you don’t have playmakers you’re gonna be lucky to score 20

I’m not sure what you expect lol. I’ve noticed a lot more defense here early in 2021, if you don’t have playmakers you’re gonna be lucky to score 20
The Jacksonville Jaguars being the worst team in the league by a country mile is exactly what I "expect" sadly.

Under Urban, this team's worse than last year.

Back
Top Bottom