NFL 2021-22

Apparently Gruden doesn't like Brandon 🤔

Going off of what Jon's past WRs said, I'll have to go with Tim Brown.

It's important to remember Keyshawn has always hated Gruden, and holds a grudge against Gruden and the GM because they kicked him off the team for around half a season over his diva-ish behavior.

So I've gotta' take what he has to say not with a grain of salt, but a whole saltshaker lol

Going off of what Jon's past WRs said, I'll have to go with Tim Brown.

It's important to remember Keyshawn has always hated Gruden, and holds a grudge against Gruden and the GM because they kicked him off the team for around half a season over his diva-ish behavior.

So I've gotta' take what he has to say not with a grain of salt, but a whole saltshaker lol

It's more to it than that.

There are 650,000 different e-mails, a half-assed apology, and Key who has dealt with Gruden on ESPN as well. We can say its an axe to grind, however even as a long-time Tampa Bay fan. I appreciated Gruden for his time, but honestly after a Super Bowl run with a turn-key team, he was mediocre.

He was known as an offensive genius, but the teams were always middle of the pack towards the latter half of offensive standings. I get the nostalgia hiring of Gruden (For Raider fans), but he ****** up big time. I would not want anyone calling me "Michelin Lips", I would not be very accepting of that statement in an e-mail about me. Even as big of a a**hole Goodell is at times, he didn't deserve that kind of backlash either.

For the love of god, Gruden sucked ass a coach, that’s another reason. We enjoyed him warming Nathan Petermans little heart for a preseason game, but it’s time to move on

For the love of god, Gruden sucked ass a coach, that’s another reason. We enjoyed him warming Nathan Petermans little heart for a preseason game, but it’s time to move on
That's the funny thing. He was a mediocre coach. The Raiders weren't winning **** this year any way

That's the funny thing. He was a mediocre coach. The Raiders weren't winning **** this year any way

Just think Mark Davis is somewhat of the issue with the Raiders. It hasn’t been the same for a while with this team.

Last edited:
It's more to it than that.

There are 650,000 different e-mails, a half-assed apology, and Key who has dealt with Gruden on ESPN as well. We can say its an axe to grind, however even as a long-time Tampa Bay fan. I appreciated Gruden for his time, but honestly after a Super Bowl run with a turn-key team, he was mediocre.

He was known as an offensive genius, but the teams were always middle of the pack towards the latter half of offensive standings. I get the nostalgia hiring of Gruden (For Raider fans), but he ****** up big time. I would not want anyone calling me "Michelin Lips", I would not be very accepting of that statement in an e-mail about me. Even as big of a a**hole Goodell is at times, he didn't deserve that kind of backlash either.

The thing is, that massive number of emails has nothing to do with Gruden. His were only a few dozen amongst all of them, and he wasn't even part of the organization being investigated.

But only things connected to him were selectively leaked? This was 100% an intentional campaign to force Gruden out.

Gotta disagree here. Broncos and Chiefs have both looked like trash. Chargers are tough, but the Raiders could have won the West.

Outside of one year of Cable and one year of Del Rio this was the first time they've looked good in 20 years. Yeah, I'm grumpy...

No Raiders fan wants to start yet another rebuild 🤦‍♂️

Gotta disagree here. Broncos and Chiefs have both looked like trash. Chargers are tough, but the Raiders could have won the West.

Outside of one year of Cable and one year of Del Rio this was the first time they've looked good in 20 years. Yeah, I'm grumpy...

No Raiders fan wants to start yet another rebuild 🤦‍♂️

Rebuild what? No need to rebuild. Just need more discipline.

Almost every coaching change involves a rebuild, it just depends on the extent. New playbook and schemes. New assistants. New players.

Well the Raiders offense looked pretty mediocre from what I have followed the past 2 weeks so maybe it’s a good thing. Personally I think Derek Carr needs to step up and take a bigger role.

Well the Raiders offense looked pretty mediocre from what I have followed the past 2 weeks so maybe it’s a good thing. Personally I think Derek Carr needs to step up and take a bigger role.

The first 3 games were great for the offense, though. The fourth wasn't that bad. Now, yeah, last week was awful; but even after that Carr is still ranked second (behind Brady) for passing leaders so far. As it stands the team is ranked 4th in passing, 10th in defense, 13th in total offense.

I can't help it man, I had optimism for this season. Now I'm just stuck on how bad it might get. Sometimes I envy the bandwagon fans...

The first 3 games were great for the offense, though. The fourth wasn't that bad. Now, yeah, last week was awful; but even after that Carr is still ranked second (behind Brady) for passing leaders so far. As it stands the team is ranked 4th in passing, 10th in defense, 13th in total offense.

I can't help it man, I had optimism for this season. Now I'm just stuck on how bad it might get. Sometimes I envy the bandwagon fans...

Yeah I’m not sure what to think. Seems dumb they’re bringing back Grudens past this much, but at the same time the team seems undisciplined and he’s been 22-31.

Yeah I’m not sure what to think. Seems dumb they’re bringing back Grudens past this much, but at the same time the team seems undisciplined and he’s been 22-31.

The first two years were pretty much a write off. Building through the draft with Jacobs, Renfrow, Abram, Crosby etc.

Idk who they'll try to get as the new coach, Rich is just going to be a stopgap imo.
But if anyone mentions Hue Jackson I will throw something, or maybe jump off a bridge 🤣

Gruden wont be the only racist homophobe to be exposed...That kind of ilk can't help but messing up and showing themselves for who they truly are .

How has Daniel Snyder not been forced to sell the Washington Football Team yet? They forced Jerry Richardson to sell the Panthers for less.

Screenshot 2021-10-14 at 11-35-01 Jason Cole on Twitter.png

This could explain why they held onto those emails until the season was well underway. Forcing the coach out mid-season in such an embarrassing way is a great way to pull the rug out from under an owner and make the team look bad. Even though Chucky was an ESPN employee when all this was written...

The NFL hit Washington with a $10 million fine over the results of this investigation back in late June/early July; plenty of time to deal with what Gruden did before the season began.

Who’s “him” Gruden or Davis?

Mark isn’t a pimple on Daddy’s butt. That 14 million mansion is unbelievable to me lol.

Who’s “him” Gruden or Davis?

Mark isn’t a pimple on Daddy’s butt. That 14 million mansion is unbelievable to me lol.

Him being Davis

There will never be another Al.
You mean that mansion that looks like the team HQ? 🤣

So I'm thinking my Eagles get blasted tonight

Defense gets stops and then all of a sudden the offense stops clicking.

Now AB is hurt and off the field as well.

Eagles are trying to make a game of it.

Until Brady leads the Bucs right down the field and throws a TD next possession

Ballsy call to go for 2 there. I love it.

I don't know a damn thing about this Eagles coach, but that's a great call

Back
Top Bottom