NFL 2021-22

Chargies with a helmet full of Viking so far, in their Purple Out home game.

Clutch phantom holding call against Seattle to take them out of FG range with one play left in the half.

Aside from the missed FG, that was as solid a half of football for the Chiefs as they've played since the first couple games of the year. Remains to be seen if they can stay with it.

Getting ready for some football! Got the mounts up for eight TV's in the, currently being remodeled, 'Man Cave'. Going to work on completing the wiring tomorrow morning before the games start. All of the smaller TVs you see are all 32" Toshiba Fire TVs. Strictly set up for streaming. The larger TV above the set of two smaller ones is a 55" Samsung. The larger TV above the set of four smaller ones in a 75" Samsung. I'm seeing it up so that I can mirror the programming between the two larger TVs. I'll post a pic after I get there wiring done. I've got a couple boxes to install behind the setup, HDMI cables to run, RG6 cable for OTA reception.
I have been in sports bars that wasn't set up as good as your Man Cave is. :D

The Chiefs were gifted a lot blind eyes by the refs Sunday night. This one was especially bad.

Check out Chiefs #77 with movement at the line (I've seen false starts called for that before), then actually wrapping up and tackling Crosby. Yeah, no holding there at all... 🙄

The Chiefs were gifted a lot blind eyes by the refs Sunday night. This one was especially bad.

Check out Chiefs #77 with movement at the line (I've seen false starts called for that before), then actually wrapping up and tackling Crosby. Yeah, no holding there at all... 🙄

Exactly why sports betting shouldn’t be taken seriously

Jam packed battle in the AFC. Before last week all 8 had a winning record (never seen that before across 2 divisions in the same conference).

Screenshot_2021-11-15-14-51-39-1.png

The way Matt Ryan has played tonight, it looks like the Josh Rosen curse may strike again.

Rosen is currently the Falcons backup QB. Every team Rosen has been on has drafted a QB in the first round the next year. He played for the Cardinals in 2018, they drafted Kyler Murray in 2019. He played for the Dolphins in 2019, they drafted Tua Tagovailoa in 2020. He played for the 49ers in 2020, they drafted Trey Lance in 2021.

So Falcons drafting a QB in the 1st round in 2022 confirmed.

The way Matt Ryan has played tonight, it looks like the Josh Rosen curse may strike again.

Rosen is currently the Falcons backup QB. Every team Rosen has been on has drafted a QB in the first round the next year. He played for the Cardinals in 2018, they drafted Kyler Murray in 2019. He played for the Dolphins in 2019, they drafted Tua Tagovailoa in 2020. He played for the 49ers in 2020, they drafted Trey Lance in 2021.

So Falcons drafting a QB in the 1st round in 2022 confirmed.

Not surprising. Teams who need a good young QB hoping there's a chance Rosen could end up being something, then they realize he sucks and draft someone else lol

Back
Top Bottom