NFL 2022-23

I’m still in utter shock the Raiders lost that game, although I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, they had firm control the whole game play wise but continued to allow the Rams to hang and hang and hang around on the scoreboard, you’re playing with fire and just asking for something like this to happen to you when you get lulled to sleep, the INT by Carr just before halftime in the redzone proved to be very costly, if they had got points there they likely are able to salt the game away up 3 scores.

The 4th&1 before the Raiders punted the ball back with 2 minutes left, you have to wonder if you don’t have to go for it there even in your own territory, with the success they had had running the ball all game, going back on defense when you just allowed a td is not ideal, even with the Rams no timeouts, a full 2 minutes is an eternity for someone like Baker who can sling’ it downfield with nothing to lose. The 2 penalties to extend the last drive were killer, really dumb delay of game unsportsmanlike by Tillery after the sack that was going to run clock and put them behind the sticks.

The Raiders were very live for the Wildcard if they had won that game, with 3 out of the next 4 home games, a dangerous team with playoff experience. Likely all for not now, barring miracle help, unfortunately.

Basically a home game in SoFi, Aaron Donald out, and a QB that’s been in town for 2 days, that was an upset that was NOT supposed to happen folks.

Any Given Thursday.

I’m still in utter shock the Raiders lost that game, although I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, they had firm control the whole game play wise but continued to allow the Rams to hang and hang and hang around on the scoreboard, you’re playing with fire and just asking for something like this to happen to you when you get lulled to sleep, the INT by Carr just before halftime in the redzone proved to be very costly, if they had got points there they likely are able to salt the game away up 3 scores.

McDaniels called a total of 6 pass plays in the second half. That is jut plain negligent coaching when you have Davante on the field.

74ioieppmu4a1.jpg

McDaniels called a total of 6 pass plays in the second half. That is jut plain negligent coaching when you have Davante on the field.

74ioieppmu4a1.jpg

Well, there’s no excuse for the defense. But running the ball has been a decent move. I like Jacobs more than DaVante myself.

The defense is 1000000% the problem.

Does anyone think Urban Meyer and his ego, which is larger than the states of Ohio and Florida combined, watches these games and regret how he almost destroyed Trevor Lawrence's entire career?

I didn't want to speak until the game was over, but it feels really good to see Detroit not only being competitive against good teams, but actually winning those games. They've really got something going. I think this was their biggest challenge on their road in trying to sneak into the playoffs. They could very much run the board now as long as they can stay healthy.

And yet somehow the talking heads will still see Dallas in the Super Bowl over Philly...despite throttling the Giants today while they barely beat the Texans

and Go Brock Baby Bosa today, Mr. Relevant

always like to see an under drafted player get a shot at the spotlight

Back
Top Bottom