NFL 2022-23

And yet somehow the talking heads will still see Dallas in the Super Bowl over Philly...despite throttling the Giants today while they barely beat the Texans

I don’t think it matters much what margin of victory is.

Trevor Lawrence 368 yards, damn. I wish he didn't have to spend half the season trying to clean the Urban off of him.

Derrick Henry held to two yards in the second half.

Go Cowboys.
They have been my team going back to Roger Staubach, Tom Landry, Drew Pearson and so many other greats.

I know they are hated by many here and we all got our favorites. I am not trying to change any minds, it's just a game.

Go Cowboys.
They have been my team going back to Roger Staubach, Tom Landry, Drew Pearson and so many other greats.

I know they are hated by many here and we all got our favorites. I am not trying to change any minds, it's just a game.

I like Dak Prescott.

Go Cowboys.

Some of the casuals get too intense about their Cowboys sometimes. I think the Cowboys would be a better franchise if they were under the radar.

Would Patrick Mahomes prance around the field in the Ronnie Lott days? Prolly not for long.
Times change, and I’m not saying we don’t need current safety protocols in the NFL.

Trevor Lawrence lighting Tennessee up like a Christmas tree, the stiff arm touchdown run, pointing to the scoreboard when a Titans defender got in his face, and waving bye to the fans as they leave.

I was there for that mess.

Jaguars gonna fukk around and win the division. Only 2 games back with a head-to-head win and a Week 18 rematch in Jacksonville.

I was there for that mess.

Jaguars gonna fukk around and win the division. Only 2 games back with a head-to-head win and a Week 18 rematch in Jacksonville.

Have to play Dallas next week. That'll end any playoff hopes, if the Detriot loss didn't.

Titans are falling apart at the wrong time though.

Brady is lucky the rest of the nfc south sucks this season. Only reason he’s got a chance still for the playoffs

I'm not a Mahomes fan, but the guy is an amazing QB. He's always a threat until the play is over. Just when you think you have him contained, he finds an open receiver.

Back
Top Bottom