NFL 2022-23

REBS31

Lane Train
I promise this’ll be my last recruiting post, but if anyone would like to play and get their pick in for tonight with about ~30 minutes until kickoff, feel free to join

CamelPowered

Jimmy Spencer Never Forgets!
Funniest comment I've seen: "Josh Allen's stiff arm is stiffer than Deshaun Watson at a massage parlor"

West

Speedoholic
Last night's game was the Super Bowl retake with the team that should have been there, and delivered an outcome that I expected.
The stars have been re-aligned 👍

antman12

Team Owner
0C5BDDA3-4748-47DA-93CA-E29506016B86.jpeg

REBS31

Lane Train
They must have really cracked down on streaming sites this year. I have to stream most Pats games since I live on the other side of the country but its usually pretty easy, took an act of Congress to find one that works today.

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
The Jaguars are absolutely horrible again.

Trevor Lawrence is inaccurate asf. And when he does actually throw a good ball, his receivers either bat it down or don’t catch it.

Defense is non existent.

No discipline. Too many penalties. Just nothing.

This is the worst team in franchise history.

antman12

Team Owner
The Jaguars are absolutely horrible again.

Trevor Lawrence is inaccurate asf. And when he does actually throw a good ball, his receivers either bat it down or don’t catch it.

Defense is non existent.

No discipline. Too many penalties. Just nothing.

This is the worst team in franchise history.
Wth is going on over there. I’m just following along not watching but they had (2) 1st and goals and didn’t get a point?!

Brentford

Team Owner
Detroit defense appears to be garbage yet again. We bring in Aiden Hutchinson (which I don't know much about) and people act as if it's supposed to improve our defense. Pretty sure the NFL isn't as easy as college is.

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader
Surprised that no one has signed Cole Beasley.

Michfan

Team Owner
So you can't touch a QB without it being a roughing the passer, but you can smoke the punter and it's just running into

AndyMarquisLive

Yeah, you're right. Todd Bouman, Blaine Gabbert, Cody Kessler, Mike Glennon, and Jake Luton are all way better quarterbacks :rolleyes:

Easier at this point to just list off QBs in Jacksonville that weren't terrible:

Mark Brunell
David Garrard
Blake Bortles (that one year)

It's not fun rooting for this team anymore.

AndyMarquisLive

Blake Bortles was pretty good for 3-4 years, then he wasn’t good……

He was bad in his final year, but the players they benched him for were even worse.

They shouldn't have given him that contract, because nobody else was gonna sign him anyway. And they shouldn't have replaced him with Nick Foles, an experiment that lasted for like three plays. They shouldn't have gotten rid of Minshew when they drafted Trevor Lawrence, or they should've signed Cam Newton and had Lawrence sit behind him for a year. But nothing would've mattered last year with the Urban Meyer ****** circus in town.

LewTheShoe

Seeking Skill-based Meritocracy... More HP Less DF

I didn't watch this Aaron "Ivermectin" Rodgers video. Did he discuss football or medical research? He claims proficiency in both, but I think a genius like him should focus on medicine... for the good of mankind. Good quarterbacks are dime-a-dozen, relatively speaking.

Magicmiler

Team Owner
Still weird to me , watching Aiman & Buck on ESPN Monday Night Football

Top Bottom