NFL 2022-23

FLRacingFan

Pervy dickhead troglodyte
That T-Law/Christian Kirk is honestly looking pretty nice through two weeks so far.

Brentford

Team Owner
Second half is the complete opposite of the first half. Crazy that a 22-0 lead isn't considered comfortable when it comes to Detroit.

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FLRacingFan

Pervy dickhead troglodyte
I hate the Saints but Evans and Fournette have got to chill. Ridiculous man.

AndyMarquisLive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AndyMarquisLive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer
Deadass won’t watch the Ravens if Lamar isn’t resigned and Harbaugh reminds.
Something needs to change; same mistakes year after year

Brentford

Team Owner
The Detroit defense played better, but still needs some work. The offense however is good, maybe even really good. They started taking off late last season and hopefully it continues into this season. I still feel bad for Goff getting the shaft in LA and being sent to Detroit. I just want to see him succeed.

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader
The Cowboys should trade Ezekiel Elliott and resign Pollard.

Brentford

Team Owner
Man, Falcons are getting hammered.
I’m not a Ram’s fan. I like Stafford, though.

Looks like Stafford is on track to beat his last years interception total. Not watching the game, so I don't know if they have been his fault, but he sure does throw a lot.

Top Bottom