NFL 2022-23

Whenever Brady moves on (probably after this month really) Carolina and Atlanta are gonna have their time in the sun I think. Falcons overperformed by a good bit this season too and have some interesting young guys on offense.

Saints are in cap hell and gave the Eagles their 2023 1st lol

Good for the Dolphins for grinding it out I guess, but I’d expect Buffalo by about 80 next week.

Bears are gonna trade #1.

Good for the Texans anyways, no reason players and coaches would be interested in tanking when they have jobs to fight for.

Not sure how much of a threat Dallas really are if Dak is just gonna throw a pick or two each game.
Dak threw a pick6 type of pass and then he gave the football team another shot at a pick6 on the next play. ...

Cooper Rush doesn't have the raw talent but I would bench Prescott for him at this point just to wake Dak up.
Rush had a bad game against Philly with 3 INTs but overall he doesn't make as many unforced mistakes. They are not going to go far with the current sloppy ball control.

I wish they would start Pollard in the first playoff game too to inspire Ezekial Elliott to start producing again as well (if there is another game aftrr that for the Cowboys).
I still think Dak is their future but he has got to past throwing the routine interceptions

The above may sound extreme but Dallas has the talent and should be playing better than they are.

Dak threw a pick6 type of pass and then he gave the football team another shot at a pick6 on the next play. ...

Cooper Rush doesn't have the raw talent but I would bench Prescott for him at this point just to wake Dak up.
Rush had a bad game against Philly with 3 INTs but overall he doesn't make as many unforced mistakes. They are not going to go far with the current sloppy ball control.

I wish they would start Pollard in the first playoff game too to inspire Ezekial Elliott to start producing again as well (if there is another game for the Cowboys).
I still think Dak is their future but he has got to past throwing the routine interceptions

The above may sound extreme but Dallas has the talent and should be playing better than they are.
Washington has Dallas’ number today.

Back
Top Bottom