NFL 2022-23

Charger fans are pretty furious at Staley for keeping starters in, in a meaningless game with seed locked, Mike Williams carted off earlier, some starters still playing.

Not really, there playing for the Seahawks

Kind of awkward, the team that sort of just knocked them out of the playoffs.

That game just brought my mood down quite a bit, however I still would enjoy seeing Detroit get a win and finish the season with a winning record. Hopefully we can continue playing well next year and we don't have to rely on situations like we did this week, other teams losing in order for us to have a chance.

1673227548303.jpeg
Wow. I hope them players pay for that.

Why do some players choose to mention the high school they went to rather than the college? Just curious...
I sometimes wonder if it's guys that didn't finish their degree and went to the NFL

Sometimes their HS is more big time than their college was or vice versa, so they want to give a shoutout.
Aaron Rodgers shouts out the JUCO he went to before transferring up because he was mad about Jeff Tedford being fired by Cal. Don’t think he’s shouted them out since.

I know one player that used his college one year, high school last year, Little League this season to spread the love.

Lions have some absolute weapons and Jared Goff might be the hottest QB in the league. Dime of a throw.

I was getting ready to mention the lack of deep throws by Goff, especially compared to Rodgers. I don't know if iy's lack of trust in his receivers or lack of confidence in himself. But then he does that!

Back
Top Bottom