NFL 2022-23

1785528E-F93F-4EB9-802A-352EDEE06FBE.jpeg

Believe it or not there’s Raiders & Jaguars fans on the forum.

DaVante Adams & Maxx Crosby were warming up before the rain came, game should be starting around 11PM - 11:30 PM ET.

Man there’s a lot of LA Raiders fans, more so than Oakland and Vegas you’d say

Josh Jacobs in the HOF game Jesus man I know reps matter……

The Jags should put in Kyle Sloter and see what the USFL QB has lol

Jags already thinking about who they're gonna take as #1 overall in next years draft. Better not jump the gun too quick though. My Lions will probably try giving them a run for their money.

Jags already thinking about who they're gonna take as #1 overall in next years draft. Better not jump the gun too quick though. My Lions will probably try giving them a run for their money.

The Browns were thinking about that too. Then they remembered they don't have a first round pick next year. Or the year after. Or the year after that...

If the Texans play this right they can really build something, like a certain other Texas team did when they got a bunch of draft picks in return for some running back from Georgia.

Jake Luton = 🗑

For some reason I feel like signaling Jake Luton out, because they lost 13-24 again yesterday with Luton getting the majority of the touches. This dude should be in the USFL or XFL.

At least the Lions took pride in winning the preseason then going 0-16. The Jags can’t even win a preseason game.

For some reason I feel like signaling Jake Luton out, because they lost 13-24 again yesterday with Luton getting the majority of the touches. This dude should be in the USFL or XFL.

At least the Lions took pride in winning the preseason then going 0-16. The Jags can’t even win a preseason game.

Starters looked good yesterday though, which is all I care about.

Luton will probably get cut as bad as he has performed.

Interested to see how Kenny Pickett does. Baker probably has the job in Carolina but Matt Rhule seems to like Sam Darnold.

Baseless 2022 AuzGrams predictions

New England - 7-10
Buffalo - 12-5
NY Jets - 3-14
Miami - 10-7

Pittsburgh - 5-12
Baltimore - 10-7
Cleveland - 6-11
Cincinnati - 11-6

Jacksonville - 5-12
Houston - 2-15
Indianapolis - 12-5
Tennessee - 10-7

Las Vegas - 11-6
Kansas City - 12-5
Denver - 7-10
Los Angeles 9-8

- - - -

New York Giants - 6-11
Washington Football Team - 10-7
Philadelphia - 8-9
Dallas - 10-7

Carolina - 9-8
New Orleans - 6-11
Atlanta - 7-10
Tampa Bay - 11-6

Green Bay - 13-4
Minnesota - 10-7
Detroit - 7-10
Chicago - 6-11

Seattle - 5-12
San Francisco - 10-7
Arizona - 10-7
Los Angeles Rams - 12-5

I'm excited to get this season started! I mean, I don't know why though. I always have this idea that Detroit will stun the doubters, but then they always fail miserably.

Baseless 2022 AuzGrams predictions

New England - 7-10
Buffalo - 12-5
NY Jets - 3-14
Miami - 10-7

Pittsburgh - 5-12
Baltimore - 10-7
Cleveland - 6-11
Cincinnati - 11-6

Jacksonville - 5-12
Houston - 2-15
Indianapolis - 12-5
Tennessee - 10-7

Las Vegas - 11-6
Kansas City - 12-5
Denver - 7-10
Los Angeles 9-8

- - - -

New York Giants - 6-11
Washington Football Team - 10-7
Philadelphia - 8-9
Dallas - 10-7

Carolina - 9-8
New Orleans - 6-11
Atlanta - 7-10
Tampa Bay - 11-6

Green Bay - 13-4
Minnesota - 10-7
Detroit - 7-10
Chicago - 6-11

Seattle - 5-12
San Francisco - 10-7
Arizona - 10-7
Los Angeles Rams - 12-5
I agree with most of these, except:
Washington Football Team - 10-7 ... maybe reverse that score

I will be at the Seattle/Denver game next Monday. If the Hawks win one game all season this is the one everyone wants.

Are you a Seahawks fan? I actually like that Russell Wilson is gone for some reason so they can rebuild, but I do not think they will be any good this year. I just hope they can win a game LOL

You bet, I agree they are doomed this year with Gino. Russell stopped being "really" good when he stopped running with the ball, my only regret is that Metcalf and Lockett won't be getting big yards with a lousy QB

Back
Top Bottom