NFL 2022-23

Can’t believe Jacoby Brissett is gonna get benched.
It’s crazy that the Browns are one ill-timed Nick Chubb TD away from being 3-0. They’ve had a pretty soft schedule so far though and play another not-so-great team in the Falcons next week. Week 5 against the Chargers will be their first real test.

FB_IMG_1663947908409.jpg

It’s crazy that the Browns are one ill-timed Nick Chubb TD away from being 3-0. They’ve had a pretty soft schedule so far though and play another not-so-great team in the Falcons next week. Week 5 against the Chargers will be their first real test.

Wouldn’t disagree but wins are wins and Jacoby is playing smart football. Decent QB for any team that needs a decent game manager.

Can’t believe Jacoby Brissett is gonna get benched.

I have a feeling the Browns might be 8-3 or 9-2 after 11 games, Brissett will still get benched for the sexual predator, and we subsequently lose two in a row. And if Watson can't shake off the rust and continues to struggle down the stretch into the playoff run, the Browns will double down on their investment and refuse to put Brissett back in the lineup because they need to justify the money and assets they gave up for Watson.

Just life as a Browns fan. We can't have nice things

I have a feeling the Browns might be 8-3 or 9-2 after 11 games, Brissett will still get benched for the sexual predator, and we subsequently lose two in a row. And if Watson can't shake off the rust and continues to struggle down the stretch into the playoff run, the Browns will double down on their investment and refuse to put Brissett back in the lineup because they need to justify the money and assets they gave up for Watson.

Just life as a Browns fan. We can't have nice things

I really do hope the Browns go 8-3 lol.

Hurts is showing the Eagles made the right choice at QB so far up 24-0 at the half vs Wentz and the Commanders

Hurts is showing the Eagles made the right choice at QB so far up 24-0 at the half vs Wentz and the Commanders
He's improved a lot.

Watching the Panthers and Saints, yeah Dalton needs to start. Winston looks like a scarecrow, he's not moving well at all. The man has back fractures, sit him. He needs to put his pride to the side and let Andy start. Got to take feelings out of this for the sake of the team.

Imagine still believing Jameis Winston is an NFL caliber starting QB.
He is, imagine playing with a back that's shot to ****. Try playing football with back fractures.

Like I said, sit him down and tell him to put his pride to the side. Toughness won't get him anywhere, he didn't learn from 2019 and playing through bad injuries. Makes no sense, go grab a clipboard and chill out for now until he's healthy.

He is, imagine playing with a back that's shot to ****.

Like I said, sit him down and tell him to put his pride to the side. Toughness won't get him anywhere, he didn't learn from 2019 and playing through bad injuries. Makes no sense.

Part of being an elite QB is knowing when you should and shouldn't play.

He's so afraid that Andy Dalton's gonna win the starting QB job if they play him that he'd rather play like ass and tank the season.

He is, imagine playing with a back that's shot to ****. Try playing football with back fractures.

Like I said, sit him down and tell him to put his pride to the side. Toughness won't get him anywhere, he didn't learn from 2019 and playing through bad injuries. Makes no sense, go grab a clipboard and chill out for now until he's healthy.
The thing is he sucks with or without back fractures

A receiving corps of Russell Gage, Breshad Perriman, and Cole Beasley is working about as well as it sounds.

Godwin needs to get healthy asap. I wouldn’t count on Julio’s health too much at this point in his career but it’d be good to get some usage out of him in certain situations through the season. Gage can be a nice WR3 the rest of the time.

Honestly, biggest concern this year is no Marpet and no Jensen. Two big leaders not on the OL is a major transition. Defense has really carried this team.

Back
Top Bottom