NFL 2022-23

Three sacks just in the first half against Washington for Hutchinson. He’s going off.
Eagles D-Line the following week... -Hold my beer-
This is going to be the biggest Giants home game in a long while.

Lol what is this college football?
Urban Meyer was the problem.

What is Doug Pederson cooking in Jacksonville?
Hows my guy Dougie P lookin!!! Told you that you would like him. Hes by no means one of these young hot shot offensive gurus, but hes a players coach and knows how to bring a team together. He never gets the credit he deserves for the Eagles SB and it pisses me off. People constantly wanna give all the credit to Frank Reich...joke.

Hows my guy Dougie P lookin!!! Told you that you would like him. Hes by no means one of these young hot shot offensive gurus, but hes a players coach and knows how to bring a team together. He never gets the credit he deserves for the Eagles SB and it pisses me off. People constantly wanna give all the credit to Frank Reich...joke.

That ice cream is apparently magic.

I entered this season hoping for 6-8 wins, and thought the first three games would be losses. This is astonishing what he's done already.

Giants’ only talented receivers are injured sadly. At least Saquon is back and looking like his old self. Going to need more legit skill position talent before long though.

Shepard should retire before he injures himself anymore. Seriously. The guy has already had too many concussion issues before even considering ligament damage.

Some good news ...
308721634_828483001852724_8354592815221099209_n.jpg

I admit that I don't follow any other teams very closely, so I don't know what their situations are. But it seems that Detroit always has players who are injured, quite often it's their star players. I mean, our star running back will likely be out this week. Our star WR is iffy as to whether he'll play. Then we have our best tight end who's also been sitting our on practice. With so few star players, it's hard to win games when those star players seem to be out more than they are in. I understand that football is a physical sport, but Detroit seems to always be plagued with injuries.

I admit that I don't follow any other teams very closely, so I don't know what their situations are. But it seems that Detroit always has players who are injured, quite often it's their star players. I mean, our star running back will likely be out this week. Our star WR is iffy as to whether he'll play. Then we have our best tight end who's also been sitting our on practice. With so few star players, it's hard to win games when those star players seem to be out more than they are in. I understand that football is a physical sport, but Detroit seems to always be plagued with injuries.

I know they are 1-2, but Dan Campbell, Jamaal Williams, Jared Goff seems like a decent regime up there in Detroit. Probably need to shore up the defense from what I see, the offense seems to put points up.

Maher has made multiple FGs over 60 yards.

What was McCarthy thinking there?
It Mike "football is a simple game" Mccarthy. I watched him swindle Green Bay out of sustained greatness for over a decade.

I’m sorry but I’m not a fan of Herbstreet with Al Michaels. Just odd combo compared to the other broadcast teams.

Miamis entire medical staff should be investigated and fired. Inexcusable for him to have gone back into that game on Sunday with what was a BLATANT concussion. You will never convince me otherwise. Equally inexcusable for him to be playing today.

There’s no way Tua actually got through concussion protocol during the Bills game. That investigation just got a ton more serious.
We should get all the RF concussion experts that are on here today to figure it out

In addition, our kicker is horrible as well! He's already missed two extra points and a field goal, plus he's had one kickoff go out of bounce. And that's only in the first half.

No Andy yet about the Jags going up 14-0 and going to the half down 20-14?

I'm at work for the first day of my new 7 day a week schedule.

The Eagles are, by far, the best team in the NFL this year and I didn't expect this to be anywhere close to a winnable game. And you're amazingly the only Eagles fan acting like an a**hole.

I'm at work for the first day of my new 7 day a week schedule.

The Eagles are, by far, the best team in the NFL this year and I didn't expect this to be anywhere close to a winnable game. And you're amazingly the only Eagles fan acting like an a**hole.
That's a lie and I know it

Back
Top Bottom