NFL 2022-23

REBS31

Lane Train
Well that game went much better than I expected, especially with Zappe at QB most of the game

Sucks to lose that way and especially go 1-3 but it looked like there was some more hope this week

Kiante

Team Owner
Picking up the tempo helps and use the pass to set up the run game.

Just need the defense to show up a bit more here. That was an excellent drive to answer, need about 3 or 4 more of them now.

LibertyU24

Crew Chief
Josh Allen is better than Lamar Jackson. Not by much, but that’s why from what I watched on RedZone.
Watched the game, Josh Allen has a O line. Baltimore was about to run away, then the flags started to fly and calls weren't getting made. I have a feeling there's gonna be a rematch.

FLRacingFan

Sorts by “New posts”
So Brate got concussed, went back in, and then taken out for the rest of the game? o_O

FLRacingFan

Sorts by “New posts”
That’s all relative. Their fans suck.
I couldn’t stand NE domination because so many of their fans were also spoiled Bruins/Celtics/Red Sox fans.

Mahomes is a bit like Steph Curry in his play style. An already great QB with tremendous creative ability. The individual plays he can make are just nuts.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
I couldn’t stand NE domination because so many of their fans were also spoiled Bruins/Celtics/Red Sox fans.

Mahomes is a bit like Steph Curry in his play style. An already great QB with tremendous creative ability. The individual plays he can make are just nuts.

I respect Mahomes but **** I hate them winning.

Michfan

Team Owner

I'm not a Chiefs guy, but I've never heard them described as boring. Just tonight Mahomes has made a couple all time "He did WHAT!!" plays

Top Bottom