NFL 2022-23

Good to see Brian Robinson Jr. do well after what he went through. Heineken has better rapport with McLaurin than Wentz did too.

I'm not saying that this is happening because I scratched my wife's late aunt, who was a Washington fans, dresser but I'm not ruling it out

Are you ****** kidding me eagles

I mean, it looked like a late hit to me. Regardless of whether the defensive player knew the play was over or not is irrelevant.

It was definitely late but not particularly egregious, by the rulebook the ref did not hesitate lol

It was definitely late but not particularly egregious, by the rulebook the ref did not hesitate lol

I normally side with the defenders on many of these calls. But that one, while not egregious, was uncalled for. It was late, and a little more forceful than it needed to be.

I normally side with the defenders on many of these calls. But that one, while not egregious, was uncalled for. It was late, and a little more forceful than it needed to be.
Silly Brandon Graham he should’ve just ripped him down by his face mask! Still salty cus now Goedarts out indefinitely from that play.

No, the Eagles didn’t lose because of that play. They played like sh*t and deserved to lose. But it was a massive shift in momentum.

Silly Brandon Graham he should’ve just ripped him down by his face mask! Still salty cus now Goedarts out indefinitely from that play.

No, the Eagles didn’t lose because of that play. They played like sh*t and deserved to lose. But it was a massive shift in momentum.
Then they were coming back until Watkins couldn't hold on it

Back
Top Bottom