NFL 2022-23

I'd like to give whoever plans non home team broadcast maps for the week a lengthy complaint after not putting that potential snow game in buffalo not on national television. or at least MY television :biggrin:

I feel like I'm getting spoiled with all these Detroit games being broadcast on local television. So far, there have been two shown here and the next two weeks will also be shown. I'm able to watch them regardless, but it's must easier when they're shown on the local stations.

I'd like to give whoever plans non home team broadcast maps for the week a lengthy complaint after not putting that potential snow game in buffalo not on national television. or at least MY television :biggrin:
It's looking like the weather for Sunday shouldn't be an issue. Honestly, it's just a matter of whether they can clear three feet of snow off the field and in the parking lot in time for the game. I've seen it thrown around, but it may be better for them to play in Detroit.

Screenshot_20221117-144621_Facebook.jpg

I know Monday was ugly but did we really wake up and choose violence?

I’m throwing a flag on the Packers for illegal blindside crackback block after a 3-1 start to the season. 🟡

I was critical of Aidan Hutchinson early in the season saying that he's not doing anything for Detroit, but he's definitely improving and making some big plays.

A game that I assumed Detroit had no chance of winning, but instead they had the edge basically the entire game. They really surprised me with this win.

Back
Top Bottom