NFL 2023-2024

I think if there’s one team I want to see, it’s a Las Vegas Raiders @ Atlanta Falcons game. Tickets look cheap, food prices are cheap, only dilemma is what’s going on with Chick-Fil-A on Sunday’s?

I think if there’s one team I want to see, it’s a Las Vegas Raiders @ Atlanta Falcons game. Tickets look cheap, food prices are cheap, only dilemma is what’s going on with Chick-Fil-A on Sunday’s?
Yeah, one of if not the cheapest concession stands in pro sports. Lot of people who go to see games there for games, rather it’s to see their team play the Falcons, or any college football game that’s played there, they all mentioned how much they loved the prices

Yeah, one of if not the cheapest concession stands in pro sports. Lot of people who go to see games there for games, rather it’s to see their team play the Falcons, or any college football game that’s played there, they all mentioned how much they loved the prices

Raheem Morris must be cutting overheard on those cheap burgers and chicken tenders. :laugh:

I’m not super fond of a lot of the newer NFL stadiums, but MBS is really nice. Pretty cool design and super cheap as you said. I went to the game versus Carolina several years back when they inducted Roddy White into their ring of honor.

I’m not sure if I like this hire. If I remember he didn’t do great as the interim HC.

During his HC tenure in Tampa they finished 4th, 3rd, and 4th in the South.

I'm surprised by this. I really thought your guys were going to go the Belichick route.

I’m not super fond of a lot of the newer NFL stadiums, but MBS is really nice. Pretty cool design and super cheap as you said. I went to the game versus Carolina several years back when they inducted Roddy White into their ring of honor.

Only sporting & motorsports venues I’ve been to with concession prices that are decent is Eldora Speedway, Knoxville Raceway. Mercedes-Benz Stadium has similar prices.

The Falcons interviewed Belichick and so no thanks, we'll pass. There must be a reason. Belichick likely still wants control over areas of the organization that he's proven incompetent in handling, and may not want to answer to anyone.

He's an incredible defensive coordinator. Other than that, there is no proof he knows how to lead an organization to success without a generational talent playing QB.

Only sporting & motorsports venues I’ve been to with concession prices that are decent is Eldora Speedway, Knoxville Raceway. Mercedes-Benz Stadium has similar prices.

Most short tracks and dirt tracks I've been to are pretty similar in prices.

There are a few that charge way too much though.

The Falcons interviewed Belichick and so no thanks, we'll pass. There must be a reason. Belichick likely still wants control over areas of the organization that he's proven incompetent in handling, and may not want to answer to anyone.
You are probably right, but the Falcons ultimately went with a defensive guy. If you go defensive, is there anyone better than Bill? I think if they went and got a veteran QB this offseason like Cousins, BB would be a solid choice. If they decided to take a young QB in the draft, they need an offensive guy, in which case someone line Slowik would be perfect. Raheem probably isn’t even as good as the DC who just walked to Jacksonville. Baffling.

I'm genuinely surprised that Bill Belichick and Mike Vrabel haven't got HC jobs yet.

Vrabel moreso, although the Titans are completely trashing him after the fact. Which I'm not really a big fan of either. I didn't like it when John Elway trashmouthed Tim Tebow after he was cut. Hell, Shad Khan and Trent Baalke didn't even trashmouth Urban Meyer despite that guy being the worst head coach in the history of professional football.

Vrabel I agree with. In fact I'm surprised the Patriots didn't hire him. Right or wrong, he may be developing a reputation for being difficult to work with. I don't tend to think it was his fault, but that's two GMs in a row he ended up in a power struggle with. I still think he's worth it, and the next team to hire him will be better for it.

Vrabel I agree with. In fact I'm surprised the Patriots didn't hire him. Right or wrong, he may be developing a reputation for being difficult to work with. I don't tend to think it was his fault, but that's two GMs in a row he ended up in a power struggle with. I still think he's worth it, and the next team to hire him will be better for it.

One GM traded away their star wide receiver for absolutely nothing. The other really did nothing this past season to help the team.

There's a lot of it in the league. Jacksonville has a general manager who can't draft for shiit. I'm on Baalke's side about offensive coordinator Press Taylor needing to be fired, but he's sucked at drafting and sucked worse at acquiring players, and Doug Pederson has turned things around after the Urban Meyer circus.

I'm sure Vrabel's difficult to work with though.

I was hoping Vrabel would land somewhere, but it looks like he might have to sit this year out. The Seahawks are leaning toward Dan Quinn and I think the Commanders go with either Bobby Slowik or Ben Johnson.

Belichick not getting picked up doesn’t surprise me all that much though. He’ll be 72 in a few months, hasn’t really done much without Brady, and wanted to run the show wherever he went. No GM is gonna hire a guy who’s essentially gonna replace them.

Was Ryan Nielsen any good as a defensive coordinator or am I going to be in a bad mood again this year?
He was up and down a little bit. Like I mentioned before when you tagged me haha, the defense started out good, didn’t give up many points and only lost because the offense couldn’t do ****. But on the back end of the season they kinda fell off. But I think he should do good by yall offense can give the defense time to rest more in games

I can respect a good dynasty, but these side shows of Taylor Swift and to a lesser extent Gisele are utterly ridiculous.

Hopefully it’s a 43-8 win for the Baltimore Ravens.
IMG_1507.jpeg

Well, tonight’s the night! Can Detroit punch their ticket to their first ever Super Bowl appearance? It’ll be tough, but it’s definitely possible. Still not sure just how good SF is. I’ll tell you what though. I’ve been pretty calm the past two weekends, but that’ll all end if Detroit is about to win tonight! Imma go crazy! And if they lose, oh well! Still been a successful season for Detroit standards.

Well, tonight’s the night! Can Detroit punch their ticket to their first ever Super Bowl appearance? It’ll be tough, but it’s definitely possible. Still not sure just how good SF is. I’ll tell you what though. I’ve been pretty calm the past two weekends, but that’ll all end if Detroit is about to win tonight! Imma go crazy! And if they lose, oh well! Still been a successful season for Detroit standards.
I'm rooting for Detroit also. Seeing them turn that team around and making them a contender has drew me in as a fan. I kind of felt Goff got the shaft here in LA and would like to see him win a SB ring even though I'm still a Rams fan.

The Chiefs have certainly awakened. What a start on both sides of the ball.

This Chiefs team reminds me a bit of the 2018 Patriots. A dynasty team that had a down year and seemed a bit vulnerable, but still won the whole thing.

Incredible play by Lamar Jackson

Back
Top Bottom