NFL 2023-2024

It’s fixed up for Kansas City every year. It’s so sad. They already have so much racing around there, other cities could use a good football team.

Bluetooth is a lifesaver. Amy is asleep on the recliner and I still have the game cranked up with them on.

One of our guys got lost.
IMG_4977.jpeg

I'm rooting for Detroit also. Seeing them turn that team around and making them a contender has drew me in as a fan. I kind of felt Goff got the shaft here in LA and would like to see him win a SB ring even though I'm still a Rams fan.

Goff isn’t perfect by any means, but he’s not horrible. He panics under pressure, but with protection, he’s one of the most accurate in the league. He gave LA some good seasons. But even with his imperfections, I’m a big supporter of his with how LA threw just him to the curb with no warning. Not saying he’s better than Stafford, but he’s given us a better record and taken us further in the playoffs than Stafford was ever able to. Win/win for both teams.

Physical game and turn overs are so critical.
Both quarterbacks are great and they may not be many stops today. Giving KC the chance to go up two scores is huge even in the 2nd quarter.

They are to have to double team Kelcie or something. He is the beast today.

Goff isn’t perfect by any means, but he’s not horrible. He panics under pressure, but with protection, he’s one of the most accurate in the league. He gave LA some good seasons. But even with his imperfections, I’m a big supporter of his with how LA threw just him to the curb with no warning. Not saying he’s better than Stafford, but he’s given us a better record and taken us further in the playoffs than Stafford was ever able to. Win/win for both teams.

I like Detroit but I’m not sure I trust Goff in a championship game scenario. Detroit doesn’t get made fun of like Dallas because they’ve never won anything. He’s a little too much of a gunslinger like Favre & Romo & Prescott.

Back
Top Bottom