NFL 2023-2024

It's TV, the camara is going to find the celebrities, family members cheerleaders etc. It is part of the gig and outside of something like PBS it will never change
Underneath it all even with their money and power they are just people like everyone else.

Really no big deal and it is comical to see it bothering people.

It's TV, the camara is going to find the celebrities, family members cheerleaders etc. It is part of the gig and outside of something like PBS it will never change
Underneath it all even with their money and power they are just people like everyone else.

Really no big deal and it is comical to see it bothering people.

It’s not a big deal for your shtick, but it’s a constant source of every storyline on the news everywhere, it’s just weird and strange to me. She gets enough attention.

She's only 34, is already the biggest entertainment act in the world, and her music has already spanned four generations. She's not going anywhere for a long time.

Her music is trash compared to other NFL entertainers such as Carlos Santana, Steve Aoki, Ice Cube, etc.

Starting to feel like of those typical #1 seed implosions that are hard to see coming. I thought the Ravens were most deserving coming in, but it's just one screwup after another. The Chiefs will take it.

Taylor doesn’t know how to eat a burger like a real woman could.
I know that's the first thing I would ask a woman if I was single.

"Let me see go on that burger girl, hey would you ever eat a burger simultaneously together with a girlfriend of yours, and let me watch"

If Kansas City is gonna waltz their way into another Super Bowl, I wish it was another 28-3 game.

Still a long way from being over.

Back
Top Bottom