NFL 2023-2024

A lot of people will go after Jackson and that is unfortunate. They were on the verge of making it 14-17 and they missed out through no fault of his own.

Those things cascade and change everything.

Terrible season ruining mistake by Lamar there. This performance by the Ravens today is reminiscent of the Chiefs experience during the 1990s.

Can’t wait till Taylor becomes the next celebrity team owner in NASCAR. That’s going to be HUGE for the sport!
Heck she may just purchase the Chiefs and then give Travis a raise for a nice Christmas bonus. :D

It ain't over but it is do it or die time for the Ravens now.

Heck she may just purchase the Chiefs and then give Travis a raise for a nice Christmas bonus. :D
Probably not necessary.
They are already considering changing their name to the Kansas City Swifts and they are already color coordinated.

She can save her money for other forms of world domination.

Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods?

Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? In the clear yet, good.

This game changes everything. The Ravens are good enough to beat anyone when they play to their normal standards. Mostly likely good enough to stink up the SB against the NFC.

The Swifts versus the 49ers should be a real toss up.

I like her form, but I have 2 mottos I seriously believe in... "if you can still turn than you are not going fast enough"...and "if you can eat a burger with one hand than it is not big enough". :punkrocke

Too many men on the field on the first play of the drive. Total meltdown., weren't ready for prime time.

I feel for the Ravens fans because this was exactly what being a Chiefs fan was like until about 2019.

The Swifts winning the Lamar Hunt trophy is really cool.
But they could have called it the Art Modell trophy today ..

Sorry for your loss Baltimore.....

IMG_4625.gif

Back
Top Bottom