NFL 2023-2024

The Bears were up 28-7 last week. Are they trying to top themselves, or will they finish the job this time?

Just got home from work. What the heck am I watching??? Did Chicago draft a bunch of new guys all of a sudden? Where was this team at the past four weeks?

Plenty of time left in this one, and the momentum definitely seems to be with Washington at the moment.

Because NFL refs are incompetent. Even after reviews or discussions they still get the calls wrong all the damn time. It's completely unacceptable, but Goodell the clown does nothing about it

Because NFL refs are incompetent. Even after reviews or discussions they still get the calls wrong all the damn time. It's completely unacceptable, but Goodell the clown does nothing about it

I think their little conference resulted in the officials deciding that the contact was some combination of incidental enough and a dubiously catchable pass. But as Herbstreit said, the defender was not playing the ball. It's not the worst call I've seen even recently, but it's a strange sequence of events when the referee closest to the play is overruled. It's always hard to know whether these corrections are coming from the league office or not.

Well played, Eagles fans.
IMG_4714.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom