NFL 2023-2024

Flag during the commercial.

Fan acting too rowdy in the stands.

15 yard penalty. First down Chargers.

Wait no. First down cowboys.

No we had it right, Chargers.

Chargers always gonna Charger when it matters most.
IMG_0092.jpeg

Chargers got called for two different defensive holds on 3rd & 19 that kept the go-ahead drive alive for Dallas. What a dumb team. You don’t deserve to win pulling stupid stuff like that.

Didn't need to be.

Patrick Mahomes isn't the standard for what a QB should be, he's the exception. You're literally suggesting Dak Prescott played a bad game because he wasn't as good as the runaway greatest QB in the NFL today, if not all time.
I actually never said Dak played a bad game. Neither QB shined last night.

This past week:

Dak Prescott: 21/27, 272 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 109.3 QBR

Patrick Mahomes: 30/40, 306 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 94.4 QBR

@BobbyFord is an industrial warehouse full of bad takes.

Patrick Mahomes is a generational talent. It's like saying someone is a bad NASCAR driver because they aren't Jimmie Johnson or Dale Earnhardt.

I actually never said Dak played a bad game. Neither QB shined last night.

Except, Dak Prescott did shine. He moved the ball down the field multiple times, threw for one touchdown and rushed for another, led the game in both passing and rushing yards, and took his team down the field for a clutch, game-winning drive.

Good to see Lawrence is playing. Honestly not sure I would watch if he wasn’t, but now I’ll definitely tune in.
I’ll turn it on after the president’s address.

I don’t really care about this game. It’s not a must-win game, not after beating the Bills and throttling the Dolts.

I’ll turn it on after the president’s address.

I don’t really care about this game. It’s not a must-win game, not after beating the Bills and throttling the Dolts.

I don’t know. I mean, it’s not a must win obviously, but it still matters. Jacksonville hasn’t exactly locked up the AFC South championship just yet. All it takes is just one game to miss the playoffs, so they all are equally important.

Back
Top Bottom