NFL 2023-2024

Let me get this out of the way now… Thursday Night Football has got to go.

Again, league is concerned about health but has teams playing two games in a week. Hell, last year, the Jaguars played 3 games in 11 days.

Let me get this out of the way now… Thursday Night Football has got to go.

Again, league is concerned about health but has teams playing two games in a week. Hell, last year, the Jaguars played 3 games in 11 days.
If I were czar, it’s be Thursday/Saturday CFB, Friday HS, Sunday/Monday NFL. Especially with TNF flex scheduling coming for the first time in the second half of this season, there are only going to be more games with teams on short weeks.

If I were czar, it’s be Thursday/Saturday CFB, Friday HS, Sunday/Monday NFL. Especially with TNF flex scheduling coming for the first time in the second half of this season, there are only going to be more games with teams on short weeks.
Yep.

I’m not that worried about Thursday, it’s just the Aints and it doesn’t feel like a must win game now that the Jags have dug out of the hole.

I’d love to to go into the bye week on a five game win streak though, especially with the 49ers on the other end of the bye week.

Back
Top Bottom