NFL 2023-2024

Kelly green is a dub. 80’s designs with modern material >>>
As an Eagles fan who never saw them wear them I absolutely think they look awful. Like a bad high school mixed with the Jets.

As an Eagles fan who never saw them wear them I absolutely think they look awful. Like a bad high school mixed with the Jets.

Yeah, this is an age thing. This is still what the Eagles look like in my mind, and yeah, as a kid it was pretty hard to distinguish between them and the Jets.

Yeah, this is an age thing. This is still what the Eagles look like in my mind, and yeah, as a kid it was pretty hard to distinguish between them and the Jets.
Yeah in my mind the Eagles have always been Midnight Green, I have no memories before the Andy Reid era.

I can see how they looked really similar to the Jets in the 80’s and early 90’s but the Jets have changed their scheme enough by now that they look pretty distinct. I am in general a sucker for throwbacks though. Loved what the Giants sported today too.

Do "the analytics" support the use of that play and route in that scenario? Yeah, it should have been a penalty, but it's just another dumb decision to pass up points that are going to end up mattering.

The Eagles, with the single most unbearable play in the league, are the only ones who can get away with that call on 4th down.

RE: The Tush Push, all they need to do is re-outlaw the pushing of the ball carrier, which never should have changed. The Eagles are so strong that they'd get many of these without the pushers anyway.

Not the Eagles fault no one else can do the Brotherly Shove...learn it don't ban it

the Wildcat formation seemed unstoppable for a brief time not like this though, I gotta think NFL defenses will figure out a way to stop the tush push eventually, but maybe not it's more simplistic. Kinda crazy nobody can get any penetration on it.

the Wildcat formation seemed unstoppable for a brief time not like this though, I gotta think NFL defenses will figure out a way to stop the tush push eventually, but maybe not it's more simplistic. Kinda crazy nobody can get any penetration on it.
The thing is, I agree that the Eagles don’t even need the push, but I just don’t think it really adds anything to the sport. Hurts himself is 6-1/220 and squats something around 600 pounds, I doubt there’s any stronger QB in the league. If he did traditional sneaks he’d still be really successful. I’d just rather it be up to the OL and QB to generate the push.

these are clearly 2 of the best teams in the NFL going at it, see ya in the playoffs
Dolphins are certainly really good but I wanna see them make a statement and beat someone good here soon. Their five victories are something like 8-25 right now. They play the Chiefs in a couple of weeks, play the Jets twice, and finish with Cowboys/Ravens/Bills.

Dang. Ridder actually threw a great deep ball to Kyle Pitts to set up the winning field goal. Good things happen when you get him involved in the offense.

I definitely fear the Falcons more than the Saints in the South race.

I agree as I think the Falcons will continue to improve and the Saints won’t get any better.

Remember Todd Pinkston? I feel like every time they threw a deep shot his way, he would alligator arm it or just flop around to avoid the nearest defender and completely miss the ball

Don’t forget about famous Eagles WR FredEx.

I expected the Dolphins to win given their high skill level and the Eagles defensive injuries. Jalen Hurts made some poor decisions but redeemed himself. What can you say about Hassan Reddick and AJ Brown though! Greats games from them.

I can see how they looked really similar to the Jets in the 80’s and early 90’s but the Jets have changed their scheme enough by now that they look pretty distinct. I am in general a sucker for throwbacks though. Loved what the Giants sported today too.
I’m looking forward to the Titans wearing their 80’s/90’s Oilers uniforms next week against Atlanta.

The thing is, I agree that the Eagles don’t even need the push, but I just don’t think it really adds anything to the sport. Hurts himself is 6-1/220 and squats something around 600 pounds, I doubt there’s any stronger QB in the league. If he did traditional sneaks he’d still be really successful. I’d just rather it be up to the OL and QB to generate the push.

my lower spine sends it's condolences

Back
Top Bottom