NFL 2023-2024

Belichick is still a fantastic defensive coach but he needs to relinquish GM duties (the Patriots don’t feel like they have overwhelming talent at any position) and they need to bring in someone innovative to lead the offense. No more retreading McDaniels or Bill O’Brien.

Defensively yes. However, I doubt the humility is there at this point to relinquish control over those aspects of an organization. Beyond personnel decisions and offensive scheme, his overall leadership is evidently lacking post-Brady. So I'm not sure what good it does another team to hire him, unless he's willing to serve in a much reduced capacity. The other difficulty in the modern NFL is that any offensive coordinator having success under a defensive head coach is immediately in line for head coaching jobs. So it's difficult to keep that arrangement working.

I'm sorry excuse me. I'm from that area, all my family still lives there and no one's been calling for Harbaughs head. Thats BS. Who in their right mind would want that.

A good chunk of the Baltimore sports media and a bunch of ravens fans from up there I know have been.

Perpetually negative.

At this point, I kind of want the Jags to bench Lawrence just so he doesn’t get killed behind that O-line today.

Pederson and Taylor need to make some big adjustments in the second half.

LOL I am so sick of Fox’s commentary today.

NFC teams can do no wrong against AFC teams on this network.

That was the straight definition of holding and should’ve been called. Just like the headhunting should’ve been called and that offsides should’ve been called.

Anytime the 49ers get called, they complain. When they don’t get called on obvious fouls, they praise the refs for “letting them play.” Yet want penalties against the Jags on every 49ers 3rd down.

LOL I am so sick of Fox’s commentary today.

NFC teams can do no wrong against AFC teams on this network.

That was the straight definition of holding and should’ve been called. Just like the headhunting should’ve been called and that offsides should’ve been called.

Anytime the 49ers get called, they complain. When they don’t get called on obvious fouls, they praise the refs for “letting them play.” Yet want penalties against the Jags on every 49ers 3rd down.

I haven’t been paying attention, but I wonder if CBS is the same towards the AFC. I mean, at least The Chargers will have two people rooting for them later on.

Back
Top Bottom