NFL 2023-2024

Before that I was about to say "The Patriots don't trust Mac Jones".

Now I see why.

The Colts somehow allowed the Patriots to convert 3rd and 5 with a draw up the middle, but then they get that gift.

Rich Eisen is the only person in the world who was convinced that the Colts were "gonna go for it right before the two minute warning" there, and he happens to be the one calling the game.
That was so cringeworthy. It actually made me feel like I could legitimately be a play by play guy

One of the funniest plays I've ever seen. Zappe seems to have fooled his own receivers more than the defense.

Yeah we may get word that the Jags have decided to forfeit prior to kickoff and just rest up for next week.
This game, Cincinnati and Baltimore are the toughest ones ahead.

Jags will win one or two of those.

Zay Jones still out is suboptimal. He’s a big part of the offense.

It's getting harder by the week to continue to pretend that there was ever some mystical genius quality to Bill Belichick as a head coach, aside from having the greatest player in the history of the league to lead the team.

If the Commanders are actually seriously considering 'trading' for this guy, well, then they're still the Commanders.

I remember when people used to say that Bill Belichick could take any average QB and make him into Tom Brady. Mac Jones have thoroughly disproven that narrative. Brady was a generational talent and Belichick was the right coach at the right time. They're the NFL's Jeff Gordon and Ray Evernham, and Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus.

I spent 20 years hearing people call Brady a system quarterback and every week, he is redeemed even more. Belichick is one of the best coaches of all time but the guy cannot develop QBs.

It's getting harder by the week to continue to pretend that there was ever some mystical genius quality to Bill Belichick as a head coach, aside from having the greatest player in the history of the league to lead the team.

If the Commanders are actually seriously considering 'trading' for this guy, well, then they're still the Commanders.
Belichick is still a fantastic defensive coach but he needs to relinquish GM duties (the Patriots don’t feel like they have overwhelming talent at any position) and they need to bring in someone innovative to lead the offense. No more retreading McDaniels or Bill O’Brien.

I still think he's a great coach but he is losing some legacy points by the game at this point, he just doesn't have the personnel imo and it's looking like that isn't going to get fixed anytime soon, a coach can only do so much 🤷

Back
Top Bottom