NFL 2023-2024

Dagger.

Just sad watching this Jets offense set the sport back decades each week. This was a big game in the Wild Card hunt and you go put up 6. Terrible.

Herbert was worse than Wilson tonight in every regard except for the fumbles. Which admittedly is rather big deal.

The Jets offense is just a complete - and I mean the whole unit - disaster.

Zack Wilson looks like he's always surprised there is a pass rush. Also I think he's completed like 5 passes further than 10 yards downfield all year

Thank Fox for “protecting” SF/JAX.
How many games can they can protect in a single week? They have Giants/Cowboys, which is truly a wretched matchup but still always going to be GOTW because it’s Giants/Cowboys, and Ravens/Browns. I was under the assumption each network could hold one per week.

How many games can they can protect in a single week? They have Giants/Cowboys, which is truly a wretched matchup but still always going to be GOTW because it’s Giants/Cowboys, and Ravens/Browns. I was under the assumption each network could hold one per week.
I think I'd rather watch the Jets Raiders than Giants Cowboys. The Cowboys should win by 30.

Justin Herbert threw for 136 yards on 30 attempts. He didn't have to do anything at all because the punt return TD and the Jets' fumbles put the Chargers firmly in control, and the Jets couldn't sustain anything when they did move the ball.

There are no easy answers for the Jets. The discipline issues are team-wide on the offensive side of the ball. They are damn lucky to be 4-4.

The game against the newly freed Raiders could actually be interesting.

Feels like that’s it for the Jets really. Their offense didn’t get any better through the bye and they still struggle to score even 10 points per game. Eventually their defense is just going to get worn down and demoralized and the wheels will fall off. Road games at the rejuvenated Raiders, at Bills, then the Dolphins on Black Friday coming up. Could be pretty much done by the end of this month.

And as bad as Wilson has been, a lot of the rest of the offense is just as bad. Would not be surprised to see Hackett and whoever the OL coach is under fire. Their receiving depth after Garrett Wilson is also very thin.

I just can't believe the Jets stuck with him. Josh Dobbs was in Minnesota for like 3 days and looks more competent

Chris Streveler (who?) played a couple games for the Jets last year and looked like a more competent QB than Wilson. Apparently the dude is a free agent, and he's really not any good, but I still think he would be an upgrade over Wilson

This week's primetime games:

Panthers/Bears
Jets/Raiders
Broncos/Bills

🥱

I mean, at least they should all be close games. I think I’ll look forward to Broncos/Bills cuz I have a buddy who is a Broncos fan, so I sort of root for them. Probably won’t even bother watching the other two games.

So I guess FOX did in fact protect SF/JAX and effectively dared NBC to take NYG/DAL again, which they didn’t.

I wonder why NBC didn't take Cleveland/Baltimore.

It would STILL be better than having to watch another Zach Wilson primetime game.

What's even weirder is that Fox protected the 49ers/Jags game but isn't making it America's Game of the Week. Really not fair to 49ers fans.

Kind of surprised to see the Detroit/Chargers game on our local CBS station. I guess they had to pick something since KC is off this week.

The NFL's bread and butter is Sunday afternoons. I think there is too much emphasis placed on the need to prop up SNF, and that last minute shifting games around should be limited. Aside from the reality that the Jets were overexposed on the national schedule due to Rodgers hype, the game is not irrelevant in the postseason picture, and will largely decide each team's fate. Neither can afford another loss. This isn't what flexing is for.

The NFL's bread and butter is Sunday afternoons. I think there is too much emphasis placed on the need to prop up SNF, and that last minute shifting games around should be limited. Aside from the reality that the Jets were overexposed on the national schedule due to Rodgers hype, the game is not irrelevant in the postseason picture, and will largely decide each team's fate. Neither can afford another loss. This isn't what flexing is for.
I don’t think a game this important for San Francisco should be at 10am PT.

But Dallas games always deliver the highest ratings so Fox was gonna keep that at 4pm.

1st Panthers game I've seen this year. Is Bryce Young a bust or what, he just looks lost out there. Lots of undrafted rookie QBs showing more promise.

**** the Panthers man.

On top of how bad they are; their incompetence put CJ Stroud, who looks like the best QB since Brady, in the AFC South.

F this ****hole team.

I won’t call Bryce Young a bust. Trevor Lawrence had an awful rookie season.

But the Panthers are committed to Frank Reich and I don’t see Young developing into his potential under that clown.

He's a BUST, I don't see anything that shows potential. You can't blame all that on a Head Coach. He's too small and he too worried about getting hit. He's playing scared, never gonna work. Only by luck he didn't have 5 interceptions last night.Bears defense can't catch a cold.

Draft a 5'-9" QB and this is what you get. Theres only one Drew Brees

I often wonder if the Chargers hadn't drafted Rivers, if Brees would have had the same type of career that he did in New Orleans, and if the Chargers would have a Superbowl ring to their credit while they were still in San Diego because of it.

Back
Top Bottom