NFL 2023-2024

Rams have a decent fan base.

The Chargers are a poverty franchise. They should’ve stayed in San Diego.
It’s been a lot of the same with the Raiders in Vegas. I’m sure Dean Spanos and Mark Davis vastly improved their financials with these stadium deals, but as a player it has to suck playing for these mercenary franchises that just relocate for the NFL to get into desirable markets and wind up in front of home crowds that are neutral at best.

It’s been a lot of the same with the Raiders in Vegas. I’m sure Dean Spanos and Mark Davis vastly improved their financials with these stadium deals, but as a player it has to suck playing for these mercenary franchises that just relocate for the NFL to get into desirable markets and wind up in front of home crowds that are neutral at best.

They should go somewhere that wants them, not having a home field advantage is part of the problem, and that all starts at the very top with ownership when Spanos took them away from their home in SD to be a tenant in LA, they have little to no support in LA.

I wouldn't be surprised if they cashout of the franchise eventually, and new ownership takes the team to a new city. I'm firmly of the opinion they will not win anything of value until that happens. the Rams were an anomaly that assembled a dream team of talent in a Superbowl boom or bust mode with the coach to go with it, the perfect storm.

IMG_1199.jpeg

Never. Not. Funny. 🤭🤭🤭

The Chargers have tried to play themselves out the game many times, but the Ravens have refused. Winning the turnover battle by 4 and the game by 3. Not impressive.

Ravens playing not to lose. I hope they lose. No balls.

I don't really have a problem with the decision, but they simply aren't playing well at all. This would be a pathetic game to lose after forcing four turnovers from a 4-6 team. It's embarrassing to barely be holding on.

Herbert didn’t have a chance. Pathetic. Not sure what the protection assignment was but that was dreadful.

Back
Top Bottom