NFL 2023-2024

Such a disappointing game for Minnesota. Also sounds like a disappointing game for the booth. They just didn’t care about this one.

The primetime announcers have to be super depressed this year.

Even with the contract changes allowing for more games to be flexed, it seems like the majority of these primetime games are just bad.

Part of that falls on the networks though, buying into the Justin Fields MVP hype and the Aaron Rodgers storyline.

I guess he has something against the Carolinas. Only thing he's doing is tearing it down. One thing I hate about the NFL, bad owners dont get fired.

Tepper is a Pittsburgh fan boy who bought a team in a community where he has no ties or local interest. It's also bonkers when sports teams are bought by non-locals. You can say a lot about Robert Kraft but at least he has local ties and seems to actually care about the community.

Richard Sherman done lost his mind.

Winning in spite of Trevor Lawrence? If the Jags actually had an average QB, this team would be 3-8, not 8-3.

On the whole Trevor Lawrence discussion ... here's video of his interception on Sunday:

This is supposed to be five yards and an automatic first down at a minimum. Since it was ruled an interception, it's even reviewed and the penalty still was not called.

Anyone who actually watches Jacksonville Jaguars football also knows most of Trevor Lawrence's interceptions look like this.

Richard Sherman took too many hits to the head in Seattle.

On the whole Trevor Lawrence discussion ... here's video of his interception on Sunday:

This is supposed to be five yards and an automatic first down at a minimum. Since it was ruled an interception, it's even reviewed and the penalty still was not called.

Anyone who actually watches Jacksonville Jaguars football also knows most of Trevor Lawrence's interceptions look like this.

Richard Sherman took too many hits to the head in Seattle.

What a awful pass. Trevor Lawrence is a bust. 🤪

Ain’t no way bro

I'd say why? Why risk further injury for likely nothing. Looking at the standing yes the Jets only have 2 less wins than the current last seed in the AFC but they'd have to jump so many teams (currently 15th only ahead of New England)...several who hold tie breakers over them. This just seems like A-A Ron's ego.

406922868_1106117884129510_8408253579424871937_n.jpg

THE Josh Allen is AFC Defensive Player of the Week.

I'd say why? Why risk further injury for likely nothing. Looking at the standing yes the Jets only have 2 less wins than the current last seed in the AFC but they'd have to jump so many teams (currently 15th only ahead of New England)...several who hold tie breakers over them. This just seems like A-A Ron's ego.
I think he might want to play one more game then retire

Too bad this won't be a good game, as Philly will probably curbstomp Seattle 42-10.

Week 15 is Ratbirds Week, right @LibertyU24?

Ratbirds vs Gutter Cats Glad im a Ratbird fan, the last 25 years have been so much better​

Team Names: Jacksonville Jaguars
Seasons: 29 (1995 to 2023)
Record (W-L-T): 197-264-0
Playoff Record: 8-8
Super Bowls Won: 0 (0 Appearances)
Championships Won*: 0
All-time Passing Leader: Mark Brunell 2,184/3,616, 25,698 yds, 144 TD
All-time Rushing Leader: Fred Taylor 2,428 att, 11,271 yds, 62 TD
All-time Receiving Leader: Jimmy Smith 862 rec, 12,287 yds, 67 TD
All-time Scoring Leader: Josh Scobee 1,022 points
All-time AV Leader: Jimmy Smith 118 AV
Winningest Coach: Tom Coughlin 68-

Baltimore RavensFranchise Encyclopedia
Team Names: Baltimore Ravens
Seasons: 28 (1996 to 2023)
Record (W-L-T): 252-193-1
Playoff Record: 16-12
Super Bowls Won: 2 (2 Appearances)
Championships Won*: 2
All-time Passing Leader: Joe Flacco 3,499/5,670, 38,245 yds, 212 TD
All-time Rushing Leader: Jamal Lewis 1,822 att, 7,801 yds, 45 TD
All-time Receiving Leader: Derrick Mason 471 rec, 5,777 yds, 29 TD
All-time Scoring Leader: Justin Tucker 1,600 points
All-time AV Leader: Ray Lewis 224 AV
Winningest Coach: John Harbaugh 156-98-0

Ratbirds vs Gutter Cats Glad im a Ratbird fan, the last 25 years have been so much better​

Team Names: Jacksonville Jaguars
Seasons: 29 (1995 to 2023)
Record (W-L-T): 197-264-0
Playoff Record: 8-8
Super Bowls Won: 0 (0 Appearances)
Championships Won*: 0
All-time Passing Leader: Mark Brunell 2,184/3,616, 25,698 yds, 144 TD
All-time Rushing Leader: Fred Taylor 2,428 att, 11,271 yds, 62 TD
All-time Receiving Leader: Jimmy Smith 862 rec, 12,287 yds, 67 TD
All-time Scoring Leader: Josh Scobee 1,022 points
All-time AV Leader: Jimmy Smith 118 AV
Winningest Coach: Tom Coughlin 68-

Baltimore RavensFranchise Encyclopedia
Team Names: Baltimore Ravens
Seasons: 28 (1996 to 2023)
Record (W-L-T): 252-193-1
Playoff Record: 16-12
Super Bowls Won: 2 (2 Appearances)
Championships Won*: 2
All-time Passing Leader: Joe Flacco 3,499/5,670, 38,245 yds, 212 TD
All-time Rushing Leader: Jamal Lewis 1,822 att, 7,801 yds, 45 TD
All-time Receiving Leader: Derrick Mason 471 rec, 5,777 yds, 29 TD
All-time Scoring Leader: Justin Tucker 1,600 points
All-time AV Leader: Ray Lewis 224 AV
Winningest Coach: John Harbaugh 156-98-0
Baltimore Ravens Murder Consultant: Ray Lewis

The Patriots defense struggled against a Nathaniel Hackett offense with ****** Blake Bortles as QB. And the only reason they won that game was because they were bailed out by the refs.

All game long, Jim Nantz and Tony Romo were complaining about the one-sided officiating. The Myles Jack call sealed it, but the officiating was THE story in that game. Especially since the league had already expressed concerns about the team with the smallest fan base in the NFL making the Super Bowl instead of Tom Brady.

Had that game been officiated properly, the Jags would’ve blown the Patriots out. Like they did in week two the following season.

That defense wasn’t gonna let Nick Foles do ****. Press Taylor’s Philly Special would’ve been like a Geno’s cheesesteak - stale and boring.

Too bad this won't be a good game, as Philly will probably curbstomp Seattle 42-10.

Week 15 is Ratbirds Week, right @LibertyU24?
Iggles play terrible in Seattle and that’s the week after playing @Dallas on Sunday night. Very tough spot for the eagles or any other team.
The 2017 Jaguars defense vs. Nick Foles. 😂😂😂😂

You should be ecstatic that the NFL got the Patriots in.
Jaguars would’ve gotten cooked. Loser franchise.

Agreed, Pats and Genos are both trash.

Pats and Genos are both trash.

Bonafide, purified, certified, organic crap. Topped with ****en Cheez Whiz. :XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

Second night I stayed in Philly, I went to some place, I think it was called Warmdaddy's, and that was the highlight of Philly for me. Best damn cheesesteak I ever had, damn good music, exactly what I HOPED Philadelphia would be when I went.

Iggles play terrible in Seattle and that’s the week after playing @Dallas on Sunday night. Very tough spot for the eagles or any other team.

Jaguars would’ve gotten cooked. Loser franchise.

Agreed, Pats and Genos are both trash.
Jags come up to get a breath of air every couple years then go back to the bottom

Dallas was playing to concede a FG that whole drive, let Seattle get too deep into range and gave enough time to take a shot downfield. Really poor defense.

Back
Top Bottom