NFL 2023-2024

I know I say it every week, but the Jets offense is truly one of the worst offenses of all time. The fact these guys are handsomely paid is a travesty.

That's all I was saying in the early weeks. Not "Zach Wilson is actually good", just "This entire unit is exceptionally inept" and there is no one substitution that's going to fix it.

That's all I was saying in the early weeks. Not "Zach Wilson is actually good", just "This entire unit is exceptionally inept" and there is no one substitution that's going to fix it.
Yeah, but you can't not go and try to get Josh Dobbs or something. They aren't even out of the playoffs yet. If they had a semi competent QB they'd have a realistic playoff shot. Rolling with Wilson and Boyle was moronic.

Houston defense coming up big against Denver.

I’m all in on Stroud. But I also think Houston, as a whole, is a good team. If I was one of Stroud’s teammates, I’d be pissed that my achievements are dramatically downplayed in the MVP hype.

6 point game and NO is about to get the ball back. Time for them to drive down the field and take the lead, AFTER BEING DOWN 0-21!!! Quoting Mccalister..."I'll be fine."

Stroud completes an easy touchdown pass in the end zone to a wide open receiver that any QB makes and the announcers act like it’s a historically great throw.

Then he gets picked off the next play.

Again, I’m all in on Stroud. The media is pushing hard for MVP.

Houston defense coming up big against Denver.

I’m all in on Stroud. But I also think Houston, as a whole, is a good team. If I was one of Stroud’s teammates, I’d be pissed that my achievements are dramatically downplayed in the MVP hype.
I think if you were one of Strouds teammates you'd be freaking ecstatic he was on your team

Garrett

I think if you were one of Strouds teammates you'd be freaking ecstatic he was on your team
I think Stroud is the Future GOAT.

I’d be pissed if my accomplishments are dramatically downplayed. It does matter.

If that player who made great catches or great defensive plays is cut and the narrative is “they were a bad player on a bad team that only won because of Stroud,” that matters.

It can be true that Stroud is a historically great rookie QB and that the whole Texans team is very good.

Personal fouls are too impactful to game results to not be reviewable in any way. They should all be automatically reviewable by the league office, or at very least challengable. It's a joke how many are miscalled, and the broadcast "rules analyst" is left to shrug his shoulders and excuse it by saying "these calls are hard to make in real time on the field". Yes, exactly, that is why review exists.

I’d be pissed if my accomplishments are dramatically downplayed. It does matter.

If that player who made great catches or great defensive plays is cut and the narrative is “they were a bad player on a bad team that only won because of Stroud,” that matters.

It can be true that Stroud is a historically great rookie QB and that the whole Texans team is very good.

What the hell are you talking about?

I think Demeco Ryans has as much to do with it as Stroud. Also Nico is a big time receiver just needed a legit QB

What the hell are you talking about?
The media is constantly making the argument that the entire Texans team sucks to bolster the Stroud MVP argument.

I think Demeco Ryans has as much to do with it as Stroud. Also Nico is a big time receiver just needed a legit QB
Texans loaded up in the draft. And Houston was better than their record last year.

The media is constantly making the argument that the entire Texans team sucks to bolster the Stroud MVP argument.

Who? When? Why?

Typically, the argument is that no matter how impressive a player is, he must be on a good/winning team to be considered in the MVP race.

Back
Top Bottom