NFL 2023-2024

Alright who wants to lineup with me to stop the tush push? anyone? where'd everybody go?

Critical 3rd down conversion on that drive. Throw to the sideline placement on time. Purdy throws the most catchable ball in the NFL

Game is far from over but it doesn't look that free to me and the Eagles are paying today.
This game was over when the Eagles blew it in the first half. All good.

My rent free comments go back to some of the 49ers players none stop talking since last years NFCCG.

This game was over when the Eagles blew it in the first half. All good.

My rent free comments go back to some of the 49ers players none stop talking since last years NFCCG.
It is a paradox or contradiction but
I like players that are classy, and I also like players being pissed about getting beat as well.
I cant claim it is consistent or a sensible thought but I still feel that way.

McCaffrey is a beast and a hell of a running, catching back. The 49ers have never been a favorite of mine but I think in a just world that he and Deebo deserve to win a SB before it is all over.

The 49ers need to give Deebo more touches. He makes the big plays.

McCaffrey is a beast and a hell of a running, catching back. The 49ers have never been a favorite of mine but I think in a just world that he and Deebo deserve to win a SB before it is all over.
It’s pretty remarkable that with a pretty decent injury history he’s still the best back in the league in his seventh season.

I was going to comment on the shocker it would be if Detroit was to be a challenge for the #1 seed. But then I saw Philadelphia’s schedule. They might lose to Dallas, but they’ll win out from there. Detroit certainly isn’t going to win out.

It’s pretty remarkable that with a pretty decent injury history he’s still the best back in the league in his seventh season.
Agreed and I was originally surprised by what the 49ers gave up to get him from Carolina, I thought it was to much for a banged up RB, and the position already has a short shelf life by default.

Happy to say I was wrong, it is a lot of fun watching a great one perform.

I would have kept Hurts safely in the locker room. They will still control their destiny as the number one seed in the NFC even with the loss.

@2 Sweet
Need a Jersey ?
IMG_1387.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom