NFL 2023-2024

That would would be a blessing

Steelers and Colts are basically the same team. Teams that keep winning games they shouldn’t, and getting a ton of help from the refs in the process.

If the Colts had a QB though, they’d probably run away with that division. Minshew sucks.

As good as Stroud and the Texans are, I STILL think the Colts are the biggest threat moving forward.

Of course I thought they were better than their record last year. Colts have no problem intentionally tanking for draft picks.

Steelers and Colts are basically the same team. Teams that keep winning games they shouldn’t, and getting a ton of help from the refs in the process.

If the Colts had a QB though, they’d probably run away with that division. Minshew sucks.
My thoughts on the AFC are 3 good teams Ravens , Chiefs and Jags( aka Gutter Cats ) a bunch of middle of the road and a few basement dewellers. Cant really but Miami up top because the havent beaten a good team all year

Nah, some lost organization is actually going to give up draft capital and who knows how many tens of millions of dollars for the right to have him come underachieve there for a few years.

If Belichick cares about his reputation, he would just retire. The guy is a God in New England and could live out his days being treated like a king.

As a Brady fan who spent years arguing with people about Brady not just being a "system quarterback," I feel vindicated.
I work with a guy who used to constantly tell me Brady was the most overhyped player ever and was just being strung along by Belichick. Now it’s always Brady single-handedly willed them to victory all those years and Belichick can’t coach.

There was also a weird point in the middle where neither of them were really all that great, I guess it was just magic. He can be an odd dude lol.

here was also a weird point in the middle where neither of them were really all that great, I guess it was just magic

It's like a good driver and crew chief combination. You need a certain level of chemistry to succeed. Both are among the best of all time and together it was just magic.

Disqualifying Greenlaw is the right call.

They need to tell Greenlaw to go the locker room immediately

Back
Top Bottom