NFL 2023-2024

Change your attitude then! Your negativity is rubbing off on me!

Nah, I’ve always been like this. A couple years ago, I packed up all my Lions stuff and was VERY CLOSE to trashing it all and calling it quits. It gets hard to deal with the same nonsense year after year.
I bet a lot on the Lions today. They are pretenders

The Jaguars defense is making history every week in all the worst ways.

IMG_1378.jpeg

Flacco is great with protection
Flacco is, at best, above average. He was carried by defense in Baltimore.

The Jaguars defense is terrible. They blew a big lead to the Aints. They tried their hardest to blow a big lead against the Bills and Colts. They aren’t stopping the run or the pass. The injuries are adding up as well.

And Trevor Lawrence is throwing too many interceptions this year. Again.

Flacco is, at best, above average. He was carried by defense in Baltimore.

The Jaguars defense is terrible. They blew a big lead to the Aints. They tried their hardest to blow a big lead against the Bills and Colts. They aren’t stopping the run or the pass. The injuries are adding up as well.

And Trevor Lawrence is throwing too many interceptions this year. Again.
Flacco never had a O line other than 2012, Never had a great receiver. Mason, Bolden, ok but not great. He was always streaky. Look back at the 2012 Super Bowl run. It was something like 12 TDs 0 interception. His demeanor has always been very laid back. Most likely why teams gave up on him so quick after Baltimore.

The Chiefs look set to get embarrassed at home if they don't turn it around.

The McDermott 9/11 thing is a dumb controversy, but if CBS is going to bother to cover it, they should sound less like the Bills PR team.

Flacco never had a O line other than 2012, Never had a great receiver. Mason, Bolden, ok but not great. He was always streaky. Look back at the 2012 Super Bowl run. It was something like 12 TDs 0 interception. His demeanor has always been very laid back. Most likely why teams gave up on him so quick after Baltimore.

Flacco got plenty of opportunities after Baltimore. Nothing has panned out.

He looked like Superman today because the Jaguars defense is very bad right now. Lamar Jackson will get 520 yards combined and six touchdowns next week.

So far the Jags defense has been great against the Chiefs (who have no receivers), Colts (Minshew is honestly not good), Steelers (terrible offense), and Falcons (Desmond Ridder lol).

The AFC South sucks and I don’t even think the Jags are the best team in the division.

Flacco got plenty of opportunities after Baltimore. Nothing has panned out.

The AFC South sucks and I don’t even think the Jags are the best team in the division.
Not really, A crap Denver team he only started a few games and a backup for the Jets.

You're right about the AFC south, but the Jags will be fine.

Jags will make the playoffs and it won’t really be close. They effectively have a two-game lead on the Colts and Texans, Stroud is probably in concussion protocol. Colts and Texans also play each other Week 18. 10-7 would be enough to get in.

On the other hand, if the Jags do lose to Carolina or Tennessee they have no business being in anyways.

Jags will make the playoffs and it won’t really be close. They effectively have a two-game lead on the Colts and Texans, Stroud is probably in concussion protocol. Colts and Texans also play each other Week 18. 10-7 would be enough to get in.

On the other hand, if the Jags do lose to Carolina or Tennessee they have no business being in anyways.
Well said

Can lose to Baltimore and be fine thanks to the Texans and Colts losing today.

But I’m growing increasingly concerned about the Tampa Bay and Carolina games. Tampa Bay can’t be slept on. And Carolina feels like a trap game.

Every year, there’s always a team, two or three that don’t deserve to be in the playoffs. If that’s truly the case, they’ll likely be out first round anyway. I think if you can advance past the first round, that’s evidence enough to support that maybe you do belong.

Minus one bad drop by Toney early, Mahomes' receivers are actually doing a nice job of catching his passes today. Setting up to be a good one at 17-14.

Back
Top Bottom