NFL 2023-2024

But Derek Carr is a really damn good quarterback. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Doug Pederson vs. Dennis Allen. That was the difference last night.

Once again, when the Jags were on the ropes, they pulled a miracle out of their ass.

Jacksonville beat Buffalo in similar fashion. And they did this same **** last year against Baltimore, Dallas and the 27-0 Game.

certainly got outcoached last night - agree.

Carr does not have the chemistry (yet?) with his receivers thats needed

Now that the game is over, I will go back to calling them the Saints.

I don't know why New Orleans fans hate Derek Carr so much. He's easily one of the most underrated QBs in the NFL. Las Vegas is much worse off without him.
The Raiders are 3-3 when they were 2-4 at this point last year. Derek Carr hasnā€™t been a top 20 QB in two years.

I might have overreacted a little bit.

Jags PTSD. They came off the 2007 season and sucked for years, came off 2017 and quickly became the worst team in the league.

Doug Pederson's changed that culture there.

You overreact during every game from what I read on here. Sometimes I worry about your health! šŸ˜‚. As a Detroit fan, I kinda get it.

A loss next week and I wouldnā€™t be shocked to see a ā€œWorst team in the leagueā€ comment or two from ya.

NC TV sucks, I thought for sure Ravens Lions would be broadcasted here. Nope, Fox will have Bowling on from 1-4 then Steelers vs Rams at 4. CBS 1 o'clock is Washington vs Giants.
I guess it's a good thing I got Sunday Ticket.

NC TV sucks, I thought for sure Ravens Lions would be broadcasted here. Nope, Fox will have Bowling on from 1-4 then Steelers vs Rams at 4. CBS 1 o'clock is Washington vs Giants.

I was actually surprised to see that the Detroit/Baltimore game is on here in Wichita. If Fox had an NFC East game on during the timeframe, weā€™d probably get that instead due to our proximity to Dallas. Usually what we get.

IF I had known that Sunday Ticket could be paid in $70/month installments, I would've signed up for it sooner. YouTube completely neglected that info.

Regardless, RedZone is still the best way to watch football. And, if the Jags keep this up, there are a lot of primetime games in our future. I have a feeling the SF/JAX game will get flexed, they already got their first SNF game since 2008, a MNF game, and the Panthers game will be local.

What is this defense doing?? These receivers arenā€™t even having to fight for the ball. They are wide open.

Fox might cut away from this game at the end of the half. šŸ˜‚

Exposing Detroit! A superbowl seems much further away now than it did a week ago. šŸ˜¢
They look like they didnā€™t prepare, at all. There isnā€™t a crazy talent gap or anything between the two squads. Sometimes teams that donā€™t know how to deal with success need to get popped in the mouth once they start to win a bit.

Back
Top Bottom