NFL 2024-2025

How does Baltimore not get called for that???

Keep that in your mind the next time you're claiming that Mahomes gets every call.

Yeah, that gets called most of the time regardless of who the QB is. A gift to the Ravens that didn't matter given the result of the drive.

Keep that in your mind the next time you're claiming that Mahomes gets every call.

Yeah, that gets called most of the time regardless of who the QB is. A gift to the Ravens that didn't matter given the result of the drive.
Refs are so focused on procedural **** tonight.

Stupidity. You have the most obvious holding call ever in your favor already and then dive at Mahomes out of bounds for what?

That could have been complete disaster for the Chiefs. They sure like to live dangerously. Pretty disappointing they didn't put the game away there. They've given the Ravens another solid chance.

Shoot…Lamar had a chance there.

Not good if Likely is significantly hurt. They can’t afford to lose the weapons they do have.

One of my random thoughts from last night is, has the NFL gone too far with rules to protect the quarterback?

I get the need to protect the quarterback and all that, but I don't like how these hybrid quarterbacks often have the protection a quarterback has when they take off and run. These quarterbacks don't even give themselves up anymore, because they know that, if they get tackled like a running back gets tackled, they're getting 15 more yards. Unless they're Josh Allen or Trevor Lawrence that is.

I don’t know how you do it without it turning into a controversial judgement call, but once the QB starts to scramble, he shouldn’t be near as protected anymore.

I don’t know how you do it without it turning into a controversial judgement call, but once the QB starts to scramble, he shouldn’t be near as protected anymore.

As a Jags fan, it actually pisses me off. Trevor Lawrence is delivered cheap shots in the pocket all the time that don't get called. But defenders feel like they aren't allowed to tackle these hybrid quarterbacks.

Someone gonna tear their ACL on their terrible ass field.

Brazil is right up there with Russia and the Sandbox in places that shouldn’t host American sporting events.

I am glad that the Steelers game starts at 1:00 pm on Sunday. it should be over by the time the Fever start at 4:00pm.

Back
Top Bottom